C&R Sent....the wait begins

Woo-Hoo I Got it!!!
I don't physically have it in my hand but I was able to get in touch with the proper person at ATFE.
She finished the paperwork and did the background check while on the phone with me. She said if she could get her printer to work, it would be mailed today. LOL
Either way, after waiting a full 90 days from they time the cashed the check, my C&R is on its way.
Now I need to decide what to buy first. I want a Garand, an AK47 and a Mosin to start

Last edited:
mine just arrived today! I had a little delay in that I messed up the application - but that got easily solved. A licensing agent called me, and I fixed it by faxing over a letter indicating what I said 'yes' to was in error.

Anyway, got my C&R now - just in time for a nice P38 I've had my eye on. (and a Belgian Browning Hi-Power, and a P08....)

I mailed my C&R packet out 2 months ago, called today and they said they did not have it! WTF? Has anyone else had this problem? I am pissed because my credit and personal info is on it. I don't know who to be pissed at, the ATF that I don't don't trust or the idiots at the USPS that can't find there ass with two hands! I am sending the next one with a tracker! Frigging a-holes!

Back
Top Bottom