c&r new yugo sks's

Molot had new,manufactured SKS and if I read it right new mosin. The cost was by memory 750 and 1250 Euro?
If a US manufacture decided to make a sks it would probably be 1800$
If I had a extra 400-500 kicking around I,would be tempted. There's really nothing 500 or less that temps me in the US market?
I don't actually like the looks of the new molots. I guess I'm just a sucker for old metal and wood. http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2012/10/23/molots-modern-sks/

Those are probably going to end up here in the states through Kalashnikov USA. That's what happens when there are tons of spare out of date guns left in a country that has limited options for export.

I ordered one also, and will probably get two more. These look way better than the Chinese/Albanian SKS's from last year. Although I do like the beater look of those too, these are gorgeous.

Can't wait. I'd love to order a couple of crates, but ain't no way that's happening.

I ordered one also, and will probably get two more. These look way better than the Chinese/Albanian SKS's from last year. Although I do like the beater look of those too, these are gorgeous.

Can't wait. I'd love to order a couple of crates, but ain't no way that's happening.

I thought for sure you'd be going for a crate

Finally got my Yugo cleaned up...cosmoline in the beard..will keep it moisturized I guess LOL. I will try and take some pictures of her tomorrow to share. Not sure if I will have any range time with her this weekend though.... [frown]

I had one shipped to my door about 10 years ago when I had my C&R. I think I paid about $140. It was still covered in cosmoline. Disassembled and once through the dishwasher and it was squeaky clean.

Back
Top Bottom