C&R Discounts Rock!

Okay, I admit that I've been really lazy about this. I'd gotten my C&R back in April, and still hadn't bothered setting up "dealer" status on Midway or Brownells. I suppose my exuse was that I never really ordered that much from them, and I figured it would be a pain in the a**.

Well, I finally got into gear yesterday afternoon, and faxed a copy of my C&R to Midway, with my customer number and email address from my existing account written on the cover sheet. When I got home I logged in, and POOF, most of the prices had dropped 25%-30%!!!

For the 10/22 Liberty Training Rifle I'm building, the Volquartsen Bolt Release and Hammer Pack dropped $10, from $35 to $25. The Tapco T6 Stock 6-Position Collapsible Stock dropped $30, from $100 to $70. Hell, the Hyskore Gun Vault Silica Gel dropped over 40%, from $12 to $7.

In the words of my NorCal heritage, this is Hella Sweet!!!

My Knoxx SpecOps stock for my Mossberg 500 dropped from $109 to $89...

What do you think of the stock? I have the same stock on my wish list right now - I've been considering getting one for my Mossy 590A1. Are you bringing it to the car shoot? I'd love to get a chance to try it out, if you are.

Does Numrichs or Wolff give discounts to C&R holders? I need parts and springs.

Just checked the site - AR-15 spring kits from Wolff are about 30% cheaper with the C&R discount, so I would say that's a 'yes.'

I ordered from Midway today and my dealer price was higher then the current sale price. I picked up the phone and placed the order with someone on the phone. She gave me the sale price and my dealer price for all the other items.

Other then that, it's been a dream!

Does midway give a discount for reloading supplies too if you are C&R?
Just about everything on the sight is discounted for C&R so I would guess yes.

My Knoxx SpecOps stock for my Mossberg 500 dropped from $109 to $89...

What do you think of the stock? I have the same stock on my wish list right now - I've been considering getting one for my Mossy 590A1. Are you bringing it to the car shoot? I'd love to get a chance to try it out, if you are.
+1 I'd also like to try it if your bringing it Ross.[grin]

+1 I'd also like to try it if your bringing it Ross.[grin]
You guys are welcome to try it out, but I don't know how it will shoot yet; I got it yesterday and put it on last night! [laugh] But if it's like the CompStock, it'll be awesome. I went for the SpecOps stock because it's adjustable... and my arms are shorter than the average shooter's.

Although... the gun looks like a friggin' Borg right now; the forearm is still wood as the SpecOps doesn't come with a matching forearm! So I'll be looking at the catalog for a new, eeeeeevil black forearm for the Mossy. (you know that the black color is what makes it an eeeeeevil assault pump shotgun as opposed to a nice, friendly, wood-stocked shotgun. Not the fact that it can send a freakin' OUNCE of lead through some burglar's torso faster than you can say "Oh, SH**!" [rolleyes])

You guys are welcome to try it out, but I don't know how it will shoot yet; I got it yesterday and put it on last night! [laugh] But if it's like the CompStock, it'll be awesome. I went for the SpecOps stock because it's adjustable... and my arms are shorter than the average shooter's.

Although... the gun looks like a friggin' Borg right now; the forearm is still wood as the SpecOps doesn't come with a matching forearm! So I'll be looking at the catalog for a new, eeeeeevil black forearm for the Mossy. (you know that the black color is what makes it an eeeeeevil assault pump shotgun as opposed to a nice, friendly, wood-stocked shotgun. Not the fact that it can send a freakin' OUNCE of lead through some burglar's torso faster than you can say "Oh, SH**!" [rolleyes])

Homer Simpsons says, "Woo Hoo!" Thanks!

I think the stock will look especially evil on my Mossy - the 590A1 is the 9 round parkerized model with the ghost sights and bayonet lug. Evil, Evil, Evil!!!

And don't you agree, the sound of a pump action shotgun cycling a shell is one of the COOLEST sounds ever made by a man made object!

Me at the range with my Mossy: "Clack, clack, BOOM, giggle... clack, clack, BOOM, giggle... clack, clack..."

Should I bring the rifled slug barrel or the smoothbore? I'm leaning towards the rifled barrel, myself. Makes bigger holes. [devil]

Emoto, that prohibition is against vendors who ship guns and ammo - parts are not, so far, target by our A**hole General.

Back
Top Bottom