• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Buying Ammo isn't enough to prepare for Obama. Join JPFO

depicts

Army Veteran
NES Member
While today is Ammo day, and I bought some, it occurred to me that taking care of my own needs for ammo isn't doing enough [thinking]

So today I joined the JPFO, Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership.[grin]

I am already a life member of the NRA, and a member of GOAL. I just felt if I could spend a few hundred dollars on bullets, I could spend $40 and join JPFO for two years and give my support.

They are an aggressive, all denomination pro-gun, pro Bill of Rights organization. I am not a Jew, but Son's of Italy isn't doing this important work.

I strongly recommend people who want to do more to protect our 2d Amendment rights also join.

Bill

Last edited:
While today is Ammo day, and I bought some, it occurred to me that taking care of my own needs for ammo isn't doing enough [thinking]

So today I joined the JPFO, Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership.[grin]

I am already a life member of the NRA, and a member of GOAL. I just felt if I could spend a few hundred dollars on bullets, I could spend $40 and join JPFO for two years and give my support.

They are an aggressive, all denomination pro-gun, pro Bill of Rights organization. I am not a Jew, but Son's of Italy isn't doing this important work.

I strongly recommend people who want to do more to protect our 2d Amendment rights also join.

Bill

Congrats! And welcome to the best firearm ownership organization. The only one that supports *no* restrictions or infringement on our 2nd Amendment Rights.

-JPFO Life Member

I didn't know JPFO was non-denominational. I may join.

It sure is. Very much so in fact. I find it to be a great source of information particularly historic, about firearms regulation. If nothing else, one can spend hours just perusing the media on the sight.

+1 for Marcus for considering a new horizon.

Hey Bill- Good on you for stepping up brother. The JPFO have acquired yet another valuable asset indeed. +1 for you

I didn't know JPFO was non-denominational. I may join.

Any strong believer in the Second Amendment should be a JPFO member. Jewish, Druidish, Pagan, Christian, Catholic, Islamic, Obamasic, etc.

I'm currently intending to donate a half a life to a life membership worth of $$ each year to JPFO. They've already received $750+ of my money this year since I learned about them 2 months ago.

Well, you learn something new every day....I missed out on the JFPO karma because I thought they were denominational...I haven't checked out their site yet, but perhaps someone could give me a synopsis with regards to their activities in preserving 2A.

Well, you learn something new every day....I missed out on the JFPO karma because I thought they were denominational...I haven't checked out their site yet, but perhaps someone could give me a synopsis with regards to their activities in preserving 2A.

Which JPFO Karama? The one I'm doing? You still have about a month to get in on it.

They are for NO restrictions, no GCA, NFA, or F(maybe E too) in BATFE. They have <5000 members so they don't have the Budget the NRA or GOA has. If they did, we'd be set for hundreds of generations of gun toting, bible clinging people in this country :)

Last edited:
Having just visited the web site, have to say they are very clear about their aims...quite impressive.

I'm going to sign up - don't see the Catholic church doing this for us, so I'm in.

Having just visited the web site, have to say they are very clear about their aims...quite impressive.

I'm going to sign up - don't see the Catholic church doing this for us, so I'm in.

Millions of Catholic's weren't murdered after their guns were confiscated via gun control. Millions of Jewish people were.

I think maybe I should forward JPFO a link to this thread.

Maybe they need to let more people know you don't have to be a Jew to belong, and help.

I like their no nonsense, tough approach.

I think maybe I should forward JPFO a link to this thread.

Maybe they need to let more people know you don't have to be a Jew to belong, and help.

I like their no nonsense, tough approach.

They do need to better position themselves as a not just an gun organization for Jews, but for everyone.

"America's Most Aggressive Defender of Firearms Ownership". It's the truth, if only they had the Budget of the NRA.

At some point they had a letter from the NRA in which they had correspondence with the NRA, basically the NRA stated that they didn't have problems with the BATFE or "reasonable" restrictions on gun ownership.

I personally am for NOT restrictions on gun ownership for *anyone*. If you are too dangerous to possess a firearm you shouldn't be on the streets.

I just joined, thanks for the reminder. I'll probably do a life membership once this 2 years are up. I'm already on payment plans for NRA, GOA, and GOAL, so I didn't want to add another yet.

I hope to win the membership on Doobie's Karma [wink] If no luck, I'll defenetelly buy it.

Well done. Yelena you continually impress me. [wink]

Depicts, I thought that was a good suggestion so I used the "email this page" feature to do just that.

Last edited:
I joined recently.

I happily lend my support to any organization that has the potential to make a difference.

Any strong believer in the Second Amendment should be a JPFO member. Jewish, Druidish, Pagan, Christian, Catholic, Islamic, Obamasic, etc.

I'm currently intending to donate a half a life to a life membership worth of $$ each year to JPFO. They've already received $750+ of my money this year since I learned about them 2 months ago.

Atheists also?

Atheists also?

Absolutely.

The core reason for the JEWS in Jews or the Preservation and Ownership of Firearms... is that Jews have/should have a fundamental connection to the deleterious effects of gun control. Jew's have empty seats that the table where their relatives might have sat. Jew can be (or should) able to stand, look you in the eye and refute with the utmost sincereity, the notion that there is ANY security in the world but that which you create for your family and your community.

That's all. The organization welcomes people of all faith and best of all, in the Jewish tradition, no one will ever try to convert you or even interest you in the Jewish Faith. Ever.

I just got my membership package today from JPFO.

I sure got a lot of great stuff to wear, put on my car and to read.

Lots of good materials to red. A book, a dozen or more copies of "Bill of Rights" a magazine they produce... several years worth of copies. Greeting cards and materials to help teach children about the Bill of Rights, especially the 2d Amendment. It also included a CD of the movie "2A is good for you and the USA".

I'm very impressed with the quality and quantity of materials sent.

It will take me a few days to read most of the stuff they sent, but the book, "Mitzvah" about a Catholic Priest who learns he was a jewish child hidden with catholics during the Holocost, and his quest to discover his background and parents, is already extrememly interesting.

For those of you still on the fence about joining, let me say that I find this package to be all "Give" and no take. Not even a mention of a "donation" or sending them more money. Not like the NRA in that sense.

I encourage as many as possible to join. From what I can see, this group reflects my opinions more closely than the NRA, though I will continue to support both, and GOAL.

Bill

Like GOAL, can you join JPFO for two years for $25 and then apply that towards the life membership later?

I'm definitely going to join soon.

Back
Top Bottom