• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Buyer Baware of Gartman Arms Co. Online Sales thru Gunbroker

I have to laugh at the notion that 'maybe they just don't do email' or 'aren't internet savvy'. Well if you make the decision to sell stuff on the internet, then you are certainly internet savvy enough to answer an email! You can't setup your gunbroker account without email, you can't contact buyers when the auction finishes without email, etc etc. So that excuse is ridiculous.

Equally ridiculous is the notion that you can advertise an item as something it is not and use an 'as is' statement as a defense, in this case advertising a gun that is not 38-55 caliber as 38-55 caliber. That's no different that selling a car as a 4 door when it has only 2 or as a 6 cylinder when its a 4 and saying, well it said as is so go pound sand.

If this was anything other than a gun business, the guys who are defending this place now would be there with torches and pitchforks ready to lynch the owners for screwing you over.

It's like buying a car and asking questions and not receiving answers, or at least the right ones.

Then buying it anyway and complaining.

I've sold over 100 items this year on broker and 1 out of 10 is always crying about something.

Some people don't read the listing, I sold a Winchester 1897 with a cracked receiver, said so in the description and had it in the pictures.

Guy bought it and the. Complained it was cracked, Hahahahaha,

Back
Top Bottom