• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

But MA doesn't have registration...

"According to Hampden County District Attorney Spokesperson Jim Leyden, 32-year-old Monica Sanchez of Springfield has been arrested for eight charges of improper storage of a firearm and a charge of possession of a high capacity feeding device. This comes two weeks after her boyfriend, Victor Nieves, opened fire on an unsuspected family before shooting himself."

"Sanchez has eight firearms registered to her name, five of which could not be found and never reported stolen to police. The other three firearms were found improperly stored, two located within her residence and another improperly stored in an hidden spot in the basement of the apartment building.

“Gun ownership comes with immense responsibility. Needless and senseless gun violence and suicides can be reduced when people in crisis do not have access to firearms. By all indications, the carnage inflicted upon this family was preventable had proper precautions been taken. Owners of firearms should take note that the laws that require you to properly store and secure guns at all times will be enforced,” said District Attorney Anthony Gulluni."

8 charges of improper storage and only they only found 3? Did she say they were lost or stolen to the police, while not locked up? Yikes

8 charges of improper storage and only they only found 3? Did she say they were lost or stolen to the police, while not locked up? Yikes
Well, putting 2 and 2 together, she gave the other 5 guns to her sketchy boyfriend who then shot a couple people dead before killing himself. Until the cops can prove further charges, they will rely on their favorite charge to arrest her: Unsafe storage. 🤔

Well, putting 2 and 2 together, she gave the other 5 guns to her sketchy boyfriend who then shot a couple people dead before killing himself. Until the cops can prove further charges, they will rely on their favorite charge to arrest her: Unsafe storage. 🤔
This.

They figured that would be a nice placeholder while they build a proper case, I imagine. They know full well she was a straw.

Last edited:
Pretty sure you can never un-“register” a gun in MA.

Sold, transferred etc it’s still on the books as yours.
yep, when I had a seizure while cleaning my AR and the cops decided that leaving in an ambulance was the same as poppin' out for a beer or something, they took all my shit and showed up the minute i got discharged (no idea how they knew..) they had a STACK of pages of guns "in my name" that were long gone at that point, sold/transfered/traded etc. They DID go "oh ok, oh ok" every time I said nope, just these three guys, nothing else...

"According to Hampden County District Attorney Spokesperson Jim Leyden, 32-year-old Monica Sanchez of Springfield has been arrested for eight charges of improper storage of a firearm and a charge of possession of a high capacity feeding device. This comes two weeks after her boyfriend, Victor Nieves, opened fire on an unsuspected family before shooting himself."

"Sanchez has eight firearms registered to her name, five of which could not be found and never reported stolen to police. The other three firearms were found improperly stored, two located within her residence and another improperly stored in an hidden spot in the basement of the apartment building.

“Gun ownership comes with immense responsibility. Needless and senseless gun violence and suicides can be reduced when people in crisis do not have access to firearms. By all indications, the carnage inflicted upon this family was preventable had proper precautions been taken. Owners of firearms should take note that the laws that require you to properly store and secure guns at all times will be enforced,” said District Attorney Anthony Gulluni."

I think the article is suggesting that this guy:
1693501816308.png

Would NEVER have killed that family if his girlfriend hadn't left her guns laying around.

I can see a double homicide as being a reasonable outcome here. I mean, ANYBODY would have done the same, had they gotten access to a gun.

Look at the SMILE. He's a happy guy. Victim of circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom