• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

But didn't the democrats assure us that no one was going to take our guns?

"An Illinois state lawmaker, during a town hall over a proposed ban on semiautomatic weapons, responded to a gun owner's questions about the bill by threatening to change the bill to call for outright confiscation of previously legally-obtained firearms, according to a video posted by the Illinois State Rifle Association.
The discussion was about Senate Bill 107, which would ban future purchases of semiautomatic guns and require those who keep previously purchased semiautomatics to pay a fine and register the weapon.

During the town hall, state Sen. Julie Morrison was faced with a valid line of questioning from a gun owner who would be impacted by the bill: If the guns are safe enough to allow some people to keep them with a fine, why would they need to be banned at all?

"You want me to turn them over to the state police unless I pay a fine for each firearm and register them, then I get to keep them. If I get to keep it—if I pay a fine and register it—then how dangerous is it in the first place and why do you need to ban it at all?" the gun owner asked.
His question brought applause from the other attendees, and after thinking about it for a moment, Morrison took things the opposite direction.

"Well, you just maybe changed my mind," Morrison replied. "Maybe we won't have a fine at all, maybe it'll just be a confiscation and we won't have to worry about paying the fine.""

Illinois lawmaker threatens gun owner with confiscation when he questions proposed semiautomatic ban

She states at one point

"I'm not taking your fire arm"

My response would have been....."your god damn right your not.....because your a pussy chicken shit low level politician that will hide behind an agency.......you'll send the police to take my gun.....they better come prepared".

My grandfather killed communists, but unfortunately it went out of style before I was old enough. Might be hope for me yet?
A great point. We are currently dealing with an entire generation that is of voting age that has had no personal recollection of REAL communism in the world. The USSR fell long before they were born.

I had the pleasure of discussing communism with a young worker in a company I managed for a few years back. He said he was interested in what communism could do. I asked him a few questions.....first......do you ever have a goal to own your own home and some land. Answer....well sure......my response.......you do realize that under true communism you wont ever own a house and land right? He had no idea that's how it worked under communism. The young generation has no recollection of actual lack of freedom that comes with communism. But hey......we are all equal and everything is fair with communism.....right? For some reason....all the snowflakes worry about is "what's fair". Sorry snowflake......life is not fair. In our world we are all CREATED equal. That means we are all born with the same opportunities......it does not mean we will be....or should be.......equal in adulthood. It's called freedom.

1. She states at one point
"I'm not taking your fire arm"

My response would have been....."your god damn right your not.....because your a pussy chicken shit low level politician that will hide behind an agency.......you'll send the police to take my gun.....they better come prepared".
Getting 360ed in your house during simultaneous front and rear dynamic entries is no way to survive. Yes, they will come prepared. Best bet is to ambush them first.

Getting 360ed in your house during simultaneous front and rear dynamic entries is no way to survive. Yes, they will come prepared.
Then that's how every one of us should go out. Confiscation of every semi auto would be a resource and manpower nightmare if they had to go house to house like that.

Julie is writing checks her ass can't cash. Keep it up girl, you'll lose in the end.

The real question Julie Morrison needs to be asking herself is, "where the fvck am I going to live if such a law gets passed"?

Last edited:
“These people are playing with matches… I don’t think they understand the scope and scale of the wildfire they are flirting with. They are f***ing around with a civil war that could last a decade and cause millions of deaths… and the sad truth is that 95% of the problems we have in this country could be solved tomorrow, by noon… simply by dragging 100 people out in the street and shooting them in the f***ing head.”

And lemme tell ya, he had the list… he rattled off 25 or 30 names of well-known, prominent politicians, mostly Democrats, but a few Republicans, several members of the current Cabinet, a couple of Obama’s “czars”, a couple of figures from the Bush administration and the Republican establishment, several media company executives and on-camera newscasters, reporters, and pundits, a couple of people who are active in leftist politics but not in elected office… he had obviously thought about this to some degree already.

I was struck by his cold, detached, matter-of-fact tone. I said, “Dude… that’s more French Revolution than American Revolution. Do you really think that is the way to go?”

Wheeler said, “I believe in efficiency and economy of action. You wouldn’t trade one hundred of those criminal bastards for ten million of your fellow Americans?”

I don’t remember if I actually answered out loud, but in my my head, the answer was, “Yeah, I probably would…”

"TAXICAB DEPRESSIONS"

For a second there, I was reminded of the Jose who used to be a member here.

I didn't know him personally, but from his posts (assuming he was serious and not talking out his ass), I could see him
going down in a blaze of glory with the powers that be if the confiscation orders ever came down...

100 heads life insurance.

If I am killed defending my constitutionally protected rights, there will be 100 heads gathered as trophy.

Think three times before you dare.

Back
Top Bottom