• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Businesses to Boycott Sticky

Dicks, REI, any that have come out as being anti-gun or restricting the guns they sell to not include AR types (or anything even remotely 'evil' or 'black'). Or any company/place that comes out as anti-NRA or stops giving membership discounts. Not that I've ever USED my NRA membership to get a discount, but it's the principle of the thing.

I'm just hoping that LineX doesn't come out as being anti-2A before I get my truck bed treated with it.

iu

I'm going to spend a little more time planning purchases this way:

~Do I really need this Item?
~Can I find an American-Made version?
~Can I find a Veteran-Owned Supplier?
~Do the company's values follow mine and my Freedom?

It limits my purchase choices, but increases my Liberty...

~Matt

I think it would be easier and a shorter list to have business that we can support.

this, pretty much every other big f***ing conhugeco that doesn't sell guns or ammo is anti, so its not even worth fretting over, itd make more sense to praise companies that are known to be solidly pro gun/rights.

-Mike

Netflix. They hired the Obama's and Susan Rice. We just cancelled and yes, verbally told them why. They didn't seem surprised.

Good list that is "Stickied"....

Ya know, it's brilliant on the part of Sr. Mgmt of Netflix.

They will pay a bunch of $ to NoBama. They will get nothing for it. Profitability will be down by x%. CEO gets canned. NoBama's contract severed. Move on.

I have really no problem with CEO's doing this Politically Correct bullstuff. It will all come around and bite them in the behind.

Heck, I was listening to last week's Freakanomics podcast. 90% of the top 250 global companies have some sort of Community Service department now. ?????

What they are finding is that companies use this to "excuse" other parts of the company that aren't so nice. Like "We support Obama so no problem with our race relations." I haven't listened to the whole thing, but it would explain why a lot of financial companies supported Shrillary last election. Because it allowed them to NOT figure out how their managers were sexually harassing employees. "We stand for women. We gave money to Hillary. Ignore those settlements with those women we abused!"

So go ahead, Netflix. You've always been left-of-center. This will be like paying Amy Schumer for another special that flops. Brilliant! You are only slicing your own necks.

It amazes me that a company with such a terrible product that appears designed in the 1990's has the clout to decide they won't do business with X manufacturing.

How is Intuit an industry leader???? Seems it would be very easy to knock them off their perch with software that ACTUALLY WORKED!

I Beta test Quicken and QuickBooks software and over the past year or so, they got divorced and sold off one of the product lines to another company.

QuickBooks is very widely used by those of us running small businesses and can't afford to hire a full-time bookkeeper. It's designed for non-professionals.

Quicken is the big dog (and only one I can think of) that interfaces with almost every bank out there for online banking.

Back
Top Bottom