Bullshit: Penn & Teller on Gun Control

Let me check at home tonight, I think I have the full episode. If I have the file I'll host it at work for a couple of days.

CD

If you have a torrent client like uTorrent or Azureus it is pretty easy to find a tracker file with google. Not sure about the legality of it though.

B

i love watching stuff like this, i get so pumped up, and pissed off...

i once had an argument with a kid across the hall (dormatory) that "guns are bad" and the next day printed off a poster of pictures of guns and a few hammers,screwdrivers and other "tools" that said "WANTED" if you see any of these tools please call 1-800-bad-tool [laugh2]

As a big Penn and Teller fan I loved to listen to Penn's radio show. It ended it's year long run earlier this year but the entire archive is available at
http://www.pennfans.net/category/Audio_Archive/PennRadio/
It's an entertaining show based on Penn's beliefs, including the second amendment.

To tie this further to the northeast, Penn was born in western Massachusetts and returns regularly to visit his family. For a few of the radio shows he broadcast from a station near (or in) his hometown.

-Nat

My favorite quote goes something like this (and I'm paraphrasing), "If guns are the problem, why are all these shootings occuring in gun free zones? Why aren't they occuring where there are lots of armed people like at NRA conventions?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom