bullpup ak

i would keep away from century arms; seen to many problems with there products. i have seen pictures of that bullpup ak; it looks like it was made from a conversion kit. maybe in a few years the israeli tavor will become legal in this country; that will be the one to own. the fn 5.7 bullpup is the best bet for now but it is $$$$$$$

The AUG is the best bullpup right now as is the FS2000, but the former is expensive and hard to find and the latter isn't available in Mass IIRC.

i would keep away from century arms; seen to many problems with there products. i have seen pictures of that bullpup ak; it looks like it was made from a conversion kit. maybe in a few years the israeli tavor will become legal in this country; that will be the one to own. the fn 5.7 bullpup is the best bet for now but it is $$$$$$$

i have a century wasr that i was hesitant about getting but it runs flawlessly...as do many of the other guys wasrs on this forum...this bullpup is made from the same wasr kits

it aint pretty but its just a cheap alternative to the fs200 or other bullpup designs

that is the Kvar conversion just the parts are going for 150 right now. there have been very mixed reviews on it. (bad/horrible trigger etc.. ) that said I am thinking of getting a kit and building an AK on it. (modifying the trigger linkage to fix the issue. )
as for the mass legality part they state they are not mass legal but we all know how they are conservative about shipping here.

i have a century wasr that i was hesitant about getting but it runs flawlessly...as do many of the other guys wasrs on this forum...this bullpup is made from the same wasr kits

it aint pretty but its just a cheap alternative to the fs200 or other bullpup designs

I can't vouch for his rep, (if any), but I think I remember seeing this guy at a gun show a few years back and he had some kits available: SKS-Man

The AUG is the best bullpup right now as is the FS2000, but the former is expensive and hard to find and the latter isn't available in Mass IIRC.

The latter is definitely MA legal, people have been FFLing them in
from CDNN and other sources. They're just rudely expensive for
what you're getting.

-Mike

FS2000 has a flash hider, but I'm guessing it doesn't have any other evil features?

Just realized that I have seen one (NES shoot)

so back to the legality of the bullpup ak

no flashhider...no bayo lug...no folding stock

its ok to own correct?

i just didnt know if it was based on overall length and what not...its basically a cheap alternative to an sbr i guess is what im looking for

FS2000 has a flash hider, but I'm guessing it doesn't have any other evil features?

Just realized that I have seen one (NES shoot)

According to FNH, it's a muzzle brake, but considering it doesn't have
a "pistol grip" or a bayo lug it wouldn't matter anyways... the only
"evil feature" on the whole gun is the large cap mag capability.

-Mike

so back to the legality of the bullpup ak

no flashhider...no bayo lug...no folding stock

its ok to own correct?

I would say so- unless that funky stock I see it has is collapsible; the
furniture is so wonky (from the pics im looking at) that it's hard to tell
whether it is or not.

-Mike

anyone seen the new century bullpup ak's? are those legal to own in good ol MA?

K-var used to have the AKU kits. I almost made one. I heard the trigger slap on the kits were nasty, and could not be shot by left handed shooters (think about the the location of the bolt carrier handle when you are shooting).

Back
Top Bottom