Bullets really do "whiz by your head"

Happened last time I was at Harvard Sportsman's Club. Two guys and a gal at the full auto range sent a round over their berm over my head towards the clubhouse. I tried to wave them over when I drove by on my way out, they just stared at me.

Also was present at a shooting in Roslindale about 7 years ago. Heard the bullets impact the brick wall before I heard the shots. Had my students eating dirt and then running for cover.

Last edited:
You should hear what a SABOT round sounds like coming out of an M1 Abrhams. First you feel the thud in your chest, then the percussion, then this whizzing/reciprocating sound. I might still have some videos somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only time I had stuff flying over my head and charges blowing around me was during a night infiltration training in Ft. Knox, Ky. Tracers flying over head, barb wire to maneuver, crap blowing around you. Seems like a distant memory, but I still remember the tracers, and loud explosions.

lotta jokes but there is NO excuse for this encounter. KNOW YOUR TARGET AND WHAT IS BEYOND IT!!!!! pretty basic

I am not a fudd but I would've reported this. I do not want myself or a loved one or a total stranger to die because of some friggin idiot

easier for us to know what's probably occurring and stay low, but is still doesn't pass the sniff test

Last edited:
and i'm sure that poor s o b that peed his pants probably did report it

we'll probably see a thread tomorrow or monday when it hits the news

great way to promote our 2a rights

Back
Top Bottom