"Bullet pierces home in Berkley"

I think a combination of all of these answers is in order...

a) the farmer needs to be more careful of where his targets are and what's behind
b) maybe needs a better backstop
c) Mr Costa (I actually know his brother)...while I'd be BULLSH*T about a bullet ripping thru my house...needs to realize that this is Berkley not Baghdad. Chances are if you've never dealt with this before, and you handle it properly...it probably won't happen again. Here's ur nuts back...

a) the farmer needs to be more careful of where his targets are and what's behind
c) Mr Costa (I actually know his brother)...while I'd be BULLSH*T about a bullet ripping thru my house...needs to realize that this is Berkley not Baghdad. Chances are if you've never dealt with this before, and you handle it properly...it probably won't happen again. Here's ur nuts back...

Agree with all the above.

The bolded part in particular. I would NOT invite the media into my life and also would talk with the shooter to resolve the matter on a person-to-person basis. Only if the guy was belligerent and refused to address the problem would I call the police on the matter. If he resolved the problem in a reasonable manner the only people who knew what happened would be his family and mine! That's the way neighbors used to deal with problems.

Excellent post. And I LOL'd at the last line.

Back
Top Bottom