• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

****Breakjng**** Multiple People Shot in Winthrop MA

Odd situation. Seems likely the guy who crashed the truck was mentally ill. Probably another situation where people knew he was a time bomb.

Kind of amazing the shooter survived this, and then according to witnesses hopped the fence and took off foot — with no shoes on. Where did his shoes go??

Also weird: the truck still had its 4-way flashers on when police arrived, probably from where it was parked when stolen.

C3731759-70FB-4CF3-9D5A-46E2691F6C3F.jpeg

"The bulk of countries that drive on the left are former British colonies including South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. Only four countries in Europe still drive on the left and they are all islands. They consist of the UK, the Republic of Ireland, Malta and Cyprus."

I'm gonna guess this dude was from one of these places. Every British tourist pulls out of their hotel in the morning and drives on the wrong side of the road at least once.

Edit: I nominate this for dumbest comment of the month. [smile]

Last edited:
"The bulk of countries that drive on the left are former British colonies including South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. Only four countries in Europe still drive on the left and they are all islands. They consist of the UK, the Republic of Ireland, Malta and Cyprus."

I'm gonna guess this dude was from one of these places. Every British tourist pulls out of their hotel in the morning and drives on the wrong side of the road at least once.
Jamaica they drive on the left side still. Freaking weird!

They seem to be trying to figure out whether the retired statie engaged the shooter, sounds like.

Of course, The News isn't putting it that way. But that's what they're doing. The statie and the woman were not shot together and apparently didn't have anything to do with each other.

Anyone have a theory about why this guy had no shoes on? Even in a crash laced up shoes aren’t coming off.,

Did he steal the truck wearing no shoes?

He’s got two guns and no shoes. Was he escaping someone at point of origin and the truck was his getaway opportunity?

Buzarre.

256485F0-08D5-4714-AD95-2D250589FECA.jpeg

Last edited:
So did i hear this right?News stations are pretty fffed up. But, i thought they said the shooter was a retired Ma.trooper?
** correction, MST was a victim.**
That sucks. Probably was going to help any victims of the crash.

Last edited:
So did i hear this right?News stations are pretty fffed up. But, i thought they said the shooter was a retired Ma.trooper?
Correct. Wrong place at wrong time. He was the second victim according to witnesses. Perp shot the woman first.

Last edited:
Another eyewitness account:

Robert Harrington said he saw the gunman get out of the truck:

He climbed out of the truck, climbed over the fence. He had no shoes on, he looked like he was out of it. I don’t know if he was disoriented or whatever. And then he just started casually walking down the street. I was going to say something, but what am I going to do, you know what I mean? Then, he started jogging. Then, I heard the 'boom, boom, boom, boom.' Then, I ran down, I looked down and the next thing I saw is the body in the middle of the street. So, I ran down, got behind the car, 'cause the shots were still going. You could see the smoke from the gun. To tell you the truth, the girl, it makes me very sad. I just thought I’d block it out and try to go on with my life, but it’s definitely going to stay with me.”

So this seems to indicate he was headed somewhere in a hurry and this certainly wasn’t his destination.

If you look at a map of Winthrop, he was going deeper into the peninsula. We don't know yet where the truck was stolen from, but heading SB on Shirley Street is a road to nowhere, ultimately. There's only two ways out of Winthrop, and he was heading away from both of them.

I would be surprised if a tox screen doesn't come back showing a wee bit of impairment in the shooter. I doubt he had much of a plan.

If dead cops bring you joy, you may want to re-evaluate your life

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and guess he was talking about the earlier, wacky speculation about MS-13 and all that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom