****Breakjng**** Multiple People Shot in Winthrop MA

Judging by the shape of the smaller vehicle it looks like it traveling at very high speed and possibly t-boned the cab of the truck, sending it into the building…

Attachments

• B1F16959-E69B-414D-BC68-7305A4EB4EE0.jpeg
    B1F16959-E69B-414D-BC68-7305A4EB4EE0.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 8C66CA7E-35F6-4D32-8603-5B421B0FB531.jpeg
    8C66CA7E-35F6-4D32-8603-5B421B0FB531.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 90
Here’s my completely unsubstantiated guess at what went down;

Suspect looks kind of snackbar in that photo, he stole a truck, him and some other snackbars were going to fill it with explosives and drive it downtown.

Random m/v accident disrupts their plans, but now this Haj is stuck in the middle of Winthrop, fleeing from a m/v accident and a stolen truck.

He decides the gig is up, he’s pretty f***ed now either way, and quickly concludes that if he’s going out he’s at least taking a couple/few infidels with him and starts shouting.

Completely hypothetical. Interesting case though so far.

View attachment 496184

Looks like the slide is locked back.

He listened in class, shoot till your threat is eliminated or youse outta bullits. But he also took his finger off the trigger of an empty weapon, gets a passing grade but no points for finesse.
*** Well so much for Mr. Snackbar, poped one off at the local blues and they returned fire , his condition is listed as critical.
When they arrived at the scene, police found two people suffering from gunshot wounds. There are no updates on their conditions at this time.
Winthrop police then identified and located the suspect. According to Delehanty, police did fire at the suspect during the encounter.

The suspect has suffered life-threatening injuries and was transported to an area hospital, Delehanty says.

One police officer was taken to an area hospital to be evaluated, but Delehanty says the officers was not seriously injured.

Video from the scene shows a truck belonging to Rapid Flow Inc., a sewer and drain cleaning company in Revere, had smashed through what appears to be a home.

My thoughts as he was fleeing he pointed the empty handgun at the PoPo who let him have it >

Last edited:
Here’s my completely unsubstantiated guess at what went down;

Suspect looks kind of snackbar in that photo, he stole a truck, him and some other snackbars were going to fill it with explosives and drive it downtown.

Random m/v accident disrupts their plans, but now this Haj is stuck in the middle of Winthrop, fleeing from a m/v accident and a stolen truck.

He decides the gig is up, he’s pretty f***ed now either way now, and quickly concludes that if he’s going out he’s at least taking a couple/few infidels with him and starts shouting.

Completely hypothetical. Interesting case though so far.

Seems plausible.

Should I up the ante? Suppose the driver of the silver SUV (muumuu hambeast) or some other involved vehicle was either an alphabet boy, foreign alphabet soup, or a well informed vigilante trying to foil the would-be jihadi? Or... more reasonably but still spitballing pretty hard... the actual owner/operator of the stolen truck, chasing the haji using his personal vehicle, resulting in an accident, and everything follows as you said.

Seems plausible.

Should I up the ante? Suppose the driver of the silver SUV (muumuu hambeast) or some other involved vehicle was either an alphabet boy, foreign alphabet soup, or a well informed vigilante trying to foil the would-be jihadi? Or... more reasonably but still spitballing pretty hard... the actual owner/operator of the stolen truck, chasing the haji using his personal vehicle, resulting in an accident, and everything follows as you said.
Yasss I like it. Very “24” ish.

A rotund man with a lisp, a bad shave and haircut, and pandemic-panic-purchased Ruger MKIV is sitting in a the back of a cruiser somewhere right now, mumbling "They're MY pokemon cards. I told mom not to touch my pokemon cards. You can't take them out of the sleeve. I told everyone not to take them out of the sleeves. My cards. They're not your cards. They're my cards. Don't touch my cards. I said it over and over, don't touch my cards, but mom always touched my cards. You can't touch them. My cards... my cards..."

Okay, okay, I've got it. Shooter is not a haji, he's a disgruntled customer of said crackhouse. He steals the truck for the sole purpose of demolishing the building and whoever's inside it. Comes armed because this is basically a suicide mission.

The crackhouse is on a bend in Shirley Street so he's going to use that to his advantage. He travels east on Shirley Street, picking up a lot of speed. He aims for the crackhouse which is on the opposite side of the road, crosses the center line and shit, a silver car is coming the other way. He hits the silver car head on, blasting it off to the North side of Shirley Street, then barrels into the crackhouse.

Dazed but alive, he scrambles out of the wreckage. Now he's going to shoot anyone he sees. Empties his pistol and staggers further East on Shirley Street, pulling a spare mag out of his pants pocket and reloading as he goes. Uh oh, po-po. Blam. Fade to black.

Okay, okay, I've got it. Shooter is not a haji, he's a disgruntled customer of said crackhouse. He steals the truck for the sole purpose of demolishing the building and whoever's inside it. Comes armed because this is basically a suicide mission.

The crackhouse is on a bend in Shirley Street so he's going to use that to his advantage. He travels east on Shirley Street, picking up a lot of speed. He aims for the crackhouse which is on the opposite side of the road, crosses the center line and shit, a silver car is coming the other way. He hits the silver car head on, blasting it off to the North side of Shirley Street, then barrels into the crackhouse.

Dazed but alive, he scrambles out of the wreckage. Now he's going to shoot anyone he sees. Empties his pistol and staggers further East on Shirley Street, pulling a spare mag out of his pants pocket and reloading as he goes. Uh oh, po-po. Blam. Fade to black.
Shooter may or may not have been a haji but was attempting to live out his dream of working for a drain cleaning company. On his way to his first imaginary call, he spills his XL Dunkin coffee (12 creams, 25 sugars) on his pajama bottoms, distracting him just enough to side swipe the mini van (driven by townie woman, also wearing pajama bottoms and drinking an XL Dunkin coffee with 12 creams and 24 sugars) sending him careening into the crack house. His dreams shattered, he says "F*ck it...", lights a Newport and exits the wreckage. Retired Statie was in the wrong place at the wrong time and foolishly tells driver, "Hey pal, you cant park here...". Shooting starts and the rest is history.

I can beat that. He's an actor - "bad guy #3" from that one Denzel movie they shot in Nahant. He hit his head, fell in the drink, floated a bit, and has been living off the land on some tiny island in the habah for the last 5-6 years or whatever, with no memory of how he got there. Probably been declared dead. He woke up with a prop wallet, no ID. His clothes have strange (props and wardrobe) numbers stitched into them. He has a pistol, and he doesn't know why - it's just a prop, but it seems real. He's Jason f'in Bourne, but backwards...

Anyhow, he's running out of food, starts having flashbacks, and he finally builds raft and floats to Winthrop. He steals a truck that's been left idling, but he's not driven in a few years so he's a little shaky. Hits a house, and the dude who comes out looks vaguely similar to Denzel Washington! The last scene he was shooting for the film flashes before his eyes, he thinks it's a real memory, and he opens up with the prop gun - HE'S GONNA KILL THE EQUALIZER! Cops roll up as he's spraying blanks everywhere, unload on him like Fredo at the tollbooth, and whoopsy they killed the two bystanders while they're at it.

Shooter may or may not have been a haji but was attempting to live out his dream of working for a drain cleaning company. On his way to his first imaginary call, he spills his XL Dunkin coffee (12 creams, 25 sugars) on his pajama bottoms, distracting him just enough to side swipe the mini van (driven by townie woman, also wearing pajama bottoms and drinking an XL Dunkin coffee with 12 creams and 24 sugars) sending him careening into the crack house. His dreams shattered, he says "F*ck it...", lights a Newport and exits the wreckage. Retired Statie was in the wrong place at the wrong time and foolishly tells driver, "Hey pal, you cant park here...". Shooting starts and the rest is history.

Awesome. So this man shall forever be remembered as Drain King, who just wanted to snake a sewer pipe, once, on his own terms.

h0wszrbxw5c31.jpg

Back
Top Bottom