• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Breaking:Two reportedly shot at Calif. high school; suspect in custody

How fast do you think it would get swept under the rug if the gun used was linked to F&F?

If it was a revolver they'll say "Thank God it wasn't a Hurricane Sandy Hook Glock Sauer Assault Rifle or more than two people would have been mowed down in a hail of clips".

Ban shotguns. Millions of lives are lost to them every year! I saw it with my own eyes! Guys dress up in camo so nobody can see them, and then wear glowing orange caps and vests on top of it so everybody can see them, and then... They go into the woods and kill unsuspecting animals. This madness has to stop. To make matters worse, these people seem to have some sort of training! I saw one shooting a bird out of midair. Just imagine what they can do with a target the size of a dee... I mean human being.

FINE BAN .22s THEN!

At least they have bullet buttons there so the criminal couldn't change mags if he used an AR. [hmmm]

the actual difference is like .004", i think it's over .003 even though it's a .223. anyway it's close enough so BAN AR-15s!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the shooting wasn't at the school, it was across the street?

Feinstein, Bloomberg, McCarthy and the Brady degenerates will be so disappointed! They love nothing more than wallowing in kid's blood.

So the shooting wasn't at the school, it was across the street?

Feinstein, Bloomberg, McCarthy and the Brady degenerates will be so disappointed! They love nothing more than wallowing in kid's blood.

Not even at a school, but all the reports are school shooting. Also that it was a shotgun (Huff post). Unreal. Tomorrow it will be a ar15.

Since the media cant agree on what type of firearm, i will answer the question

It was a Glock 1911-15 firing the .223-40 rd out of a 1,000 rd high capacity clip at an astonishing 61 rds per minute. The shoulder thingy and bayonet lug enabled super accurate hip firing of the baby seaking armor piercing rds.

I am having a great time watching the live feed. The anchor just said "we got this, Bro" and fist bumped the cameraman thinking they weren't on a live stream. [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom