Breaking:Two reportedly shot at Calif. high school; suspect in custody

unpossible, they don't like guns in CA?

and i am glad i didn't take people up on their offers to make a bet that there would be another "event" smack dab in the middle of all this legislation circle-jerking.

i'm no tinfoiler, but shit... then again the 24/7 media coverage promising to make any shooter infamous sure as shit doesn't help--but LOOK AT THESE SCARY GUNS! KILL A BUNCH OF PEOPLE AND WE'LL PLASTER YOUR FACE EEEEEEVERYWHERE!!!

THIS! If they start treating these shooters like they do dumbasses that run onto the field during a baseball game, these mass shootings will stop! Instead, the sensionalist, pravda media pushing their gun-grabbing agenda posts the faces of these a$$holes all over the boob tube and internet and tell every ****in fact about their lives including what food they ate for their last meal and when and where they last shat prior to the shooting.

The sheriff's official said the suspected shooter—a student at the school—was taken into custody, and a shotgun was recovered at the scene.

Here is how this one is going to play out... "This time the shooter had a shotgun, and only 2 were wounded. But thanks to CA strict gun laws he couldn't get an AR, If he had, things would have been much worse," Mark my words, we are going to here something to that effect.

according to crappy Yahoo news...

The shooting occurred in the science building at Taft Union High School in Taft, Calif., at approximately 9 a.m. local time, a Kern County Sheriff's official told Yahoo News.

THIS! If they start treating these shooters like they do dumbasses that run onto the field during a baseball game, these mass shootings will stop! Instead, the sensionalist, pravda media pushing their gun-grabbing agenda posts the faces of these a$$holes all over the boob tube and internet and tell every ****in fact about their lives including what food they ate for their last meal and when and where they last shat prior to the shooting.

It's easier to ban all the bad clips and assault guns that spray bullets

"I'm Connie Yakahama outside the Taft School where a massacre, that makes Sandy Hook look like 2 mentally challenged kids slap boxing, was thwarted by the Weapons Ban that is currently in effect in California. If the Gun-Crazed gunman had gotten his hands on a Bushwhacked ARK-47 with the thingy that goes up and child seeking ammunition the death toll would be unmeasurable. Look into the screen.....you are getting sleepy.......sleepy......sleeeeeeeeeeeepy......guns are yucky. They kill people....when I count to three you will wake up and demand the entire country be rid of this deadly devices......one.....two.....three..... And that's the news Jim."

Facts are in: 16 year old with 12Ga shotgun, 20 rounds in the shooter's pockets, teach and counselor "talked down" the shooter after 1 student hit

So... best defense is still training/arm the teachers or have security with guns in the school. No new news here.

Here is how this one is going to play out... "This time the shooter had a shotgun, and only 2 were wounded. But thanks to CA strict gun laws he couldn't get an AR, If he had, things would have been much worse," Mark my words, we are going to here something to that effect.

Already said by HuffPo, CNN, and MSNBC.

Taft, eh? That's where I bought my AR lowers in CA. The gun store there was the first one to go out on a limb to bring AR lowers into the state back in '06. He's pretty active on Calguns.net forums... Bet you'll get the inside scoop over there.

Taft is an oil well community kind of out a ways from anything. Could be rednecks or Mexicans.

Pretty conservative area and relatively easy to get a Concealed carry permit in Kern Co. Wouldn't have been surprised if the story had ended with a law abiding citizen taking out the bad guy.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see this gets spun since the weapon isn't one of those that they are trying to ban to make everyone safe.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Facts are in: 16 year old with 12Ga shotgun, 20 rounds in the shooter's pockets, teach and counselor "talked down" the shooter after 1 student hit

So... best defense is still training/arm the teachers or have security with guns in the school. No new news here.

No news here to an intelligent rational human being, yes. Either they are going to find a drum magazine in the nearby bushes at some point, or a free state AR with a 100 round drum mag in his back pack or at home, or they are going to say could have been much worse if he had those things, see gun laws work... all fail anyway you cut it.

Not one person is going to say, hey look, maybe the parents failed or we need to teach better morals to people or armed security guard would have helped.. etc..

This event is different. It looks like it never was supposed to be a mass murder. And wasn't going to be.

The bullied kid said "I've had enough", stole a shotgun (felony), took possession of it (felony), and ammunition (felony), transported it (felony), onto a GFZ [a school] (felony), and shot the target (felony).

I'm sure we can try really hard to add another law here or there. Yup, that ought to do it. [rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom