• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Breaking:Two reportedly shot at Calif. high school; suspect in custody

unpossible, they don't like guns in CA?

and i am glad i didn't take people up on their offers to make a bet that there would be another "event" smack dab in the middle of all this legislation circle-jerking.

i'm no tinfoiler, but shit... then again the 24/7 media coverage promising to make any shooter infamous sure as shit doesn't help--but LOOK AT THESE SCARY GUNS! KILL A BUNCH OF PEOPLE AND WE'LL PLASTER YOUR FACE EEEEEEVERYWHERE!!!

"We’re going to have to come together and take meaningful action to prevent more tragedies like this, regardless of the politics.”

23ABC news received phone calls from people inside the school who were hiding in closets.

not me. i mean. wait. shit.

Reports indicate that the first person shot was airlifted to an area hospital and the second person denied medical treatment.

[video=youtube_share;lXr-N5tJY8I]http://youtu.be/lXr-N5tJY8I[/video]

I hear this was found on site

MISSILELAUNCHER.png

In the trunk of a car, no wait in the woods, no wait on the floor...

Reports indicate that the first person shot was airlifted to an area hospital and the second person denied medical treatment.What he or her was shot and not going to hospital ??????

Last edited:
This story is full of WTF...
23ABC news received phone calls from people inside the school who were hiding in closets.

There's an active shooter here. Let me call the news. Then I'll be famous!!!

Reports indicate that the first person shot was airlifted to an area hospital and the second person denied medical treatment.

Unless this person is a Christian Scientist...well I don't know how to finish that sentence...

I lived in southern california for a while. Gang shootings around the high schools were not uncommon; hispanic gangs mostly, asian sometimes. I think confiscating all the rifles from employed white middle class guys will clear this problem right up.

But the body count isn't high enough for a lot of media attention. More sensationalism by the MSM=more violence and victims like these. [frown]

Back
Top Bottom