BREAKING: attack at Bastille Day celebrations

I don't know what's worse, the carnage I see there, or the f-tard FILMING it instead of doing ANY g-damn thing to help.

citizen journalism at it's finest.

although it's damn grim, I'd rather see it than not have seen it, if that makes any sense.

Some of us caught on decades ago.

Others NEVER will.

I thought the photos of people jumping from the twin towers on 9/11 would be enough for people to catch on, but in the long run, it seems everyone forgot.

From Dailymail:
The killer, a 31-year-old French Tunisian named by local newspaper Nice Matin as Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel.

YF7jhNX.jpg

Last edited:
It's called shock. I don't blame the guy for trying to cope with the incomprehensible.

also, my guess is that most of those people are gonners already, those who injured and could move, were already moved. Reports says that city cabs were ferrying people out of that site for free.

I get the truck control jokes and all, but is this really the time and place to laugh and revel in the fact that guns weren't the issue? I mean those videos are ****ing disturbing, I don't care what they used. It just seems in poor taste.

The progressive, globalist left (and right for that matter) deserves as much of our outrage over attacks like this as the people doing the killing do. They're the ones who invite this, who allow the raping and slaughtering of innocents. If somebody lets a rabid dog into their house and it bites their kid who do you blame?

I'm done being silent or polite in the face of people who think we need to let the world's "refugees" in. They themselves are the problem.

Last edited:
The progressive, globalist left (and right for that matter) deserves as much of our outrage over attacks like this as the people doing the killing do. They're the ones who invite this, who allow the raping and slaughtering of innocents. If somebody lets a rabid dog into their house and it bites their kid who do you blame?

I'm done being silent or polite in the face of people who think we need to let the world's "refugees" in. They themselves are the problem.

This is very true and a great analogy too.

I get the truck control jokes and all, but is this really the time and place to laugh and revel in the fact that guns weren't the issue? I mean those videos are ****ing disturbing, I don't care what they used. It just seems in poor taste.

Your comment does not properly reflect what most are trying to convey. No one revels in the slaughter of innocents. What IS taking place here is a collective mockery of the moonbat mentality that has brought western civilization to this point. Most of western society, including in our own country, still do not realize that radical islam has declared war on them. The moonbats blame everything else (guns, misunderstanding of the poor muslims, etc.) rather than blame radical islam, hence the posts you see in this thread.

Your comment does not properly reflect what most are trying to convey. No one revels in the slaughter of innocents. What IS taking place here is a collective mockery of the moonbat mentality that has brought western civilization to this point. Most of western society, including in our own country, still do not realize that radical islam has declared war on them. The moonbats blame everything else (guns, misunderstanding of the poor muslims, etc.) rather than blame radical islam, hence the posts you see in this thread.

Read it again. I said " the time and place to revel in the fact that guns weren't used" I never said anyone is being joyous that people died, but there seems to be a rather snarky goofball attitude like "ha hey we should ban trucks!" It's this exact behavior why there can almost never be a discussion. Both sides automatically retreat to childish comments every time something bad happens. "SEE SEE! THIS IS WHY!!" "HOW'S YOUR GUN CONTROL NOW YOU HIPPIES!" it just gets old every some shit goes down to have to sift through this kind of crap and it makes everyone look like they're not even truly paying attention.

Read it again. I said " the time and place to revel in the fact that guns weren't used" I never said anyone is being joyous that people died, but there seems to be a rather snarky goofball attitude like "ha hey we should ban trucks!" It's this exact behavior why there can almost never be a discussion. Both sides automatically retreat to childish comments every time something bad happens. "SEE SEE! THIS IS WHY!!" "HOW'S YOUR GUN CONTROL NOW YOU HIPPIES!" it just gets old every some shit goes down to have to sift through this kind of crap and it makes everyone look like they're not even truly paying attention.

WE are paying attention, but our political and ideological adversaries are not. They don't want a discussion because to have one tanes them off track from pushing their agenda. They have their heads in the sand about what's truly happening in the world, and think that tolerance, accepting refugees, and all that lovey-dovey crap is going to bring the cultures together. And since they seem poised to remain in control of this country, some of us use snarky humor as a way to diffuse our own anger about it.

Using emotion to guide action is almost always a way to get bad results.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

Tell it to the lefties.

Part of the way we have gotten into this mess - is that the libertarians and conservatives - have too often kept going back to "reason".

Over and over and over they ask themselves : "why are they doing this - it's crazy?!?"

We would have been much better served if people started being reactionary against the commie left a LONG time ago - and just started rejecting anything and everything they wanted out of hand - without debate and with force if necessary.

Reason only goes so far - when the opposing side is fully intent on being UNREASONABLE, you MUST respond in kind.

That's pretty much where we are today.

I don't know what's worse, the carnage I see there, or the f-tard FILMING it instead of doing ANY g-damn thing to help.

Hey you! Stop filming this and get compression going on that dead body over there! Stop being an a-hole and help out!

Yeah oK. Because that would have made a difference.

People need to see what just happened - because in case you haven't been paying attention the media and the government will go into overtime trying to deny the whole thing otherwise.

Filming it is a making a record of what happened. It's the reason we send combat photographers into combat. People need to see the visual record.

French news:

Trucks are not allowed to drive on holidays. This guy rented truck two days prior to the accident. He was stopped by police for driving it on holidays. He told the police that he has a special permit to deliver ice cream to the event. They did not see the permit and let him go.

Motorcyclist tried to stop the truck but could not jump on it.

Back
Top Bottom