BREAKING: attack at Bastille Day celebrations

Lord have mercy. France, wake up.

Hollande sounded like he was 1/2 a step from calling for war.

It is war. The entire world is at war. Jihad against the infidels. It is not a conventional war. It is WWW III none the less and must be treated as such. Anything less is a denial.

Make it stop! No one should be able to get a truck that powerful! The truck manufacturing lobby is obviously to blame.

Only the Prius should be legal. Not only because it saves the world, but it could only take out 2, maybe 3 tops people before it comes to a stop. Ban high capacity vehicles.

I pray every single day for all kinds of things and people but rarely am I moved to spontaneous prayer otherwise. I viewed some of the photos/video of this horrific attack and could do nothing but go to my room, get on my knees and pour out my heart to God in prayer for the victims, their families/loved ones, the people of France and civilized people everywhere. It is the only thing that has made me calm down at least a little. I don't know why but this attack is bothering me much more than others of late. Maybe it's because the images are so graphic and the act so brutal, I don't know. I suggest anyone of any faith pray right now for the survivors, the injured, the devastated loved ones, the people of France, etc. Those who choose not to belong to a religion, do whatever it is you do, meditate, just send good vibes/karma, whatever it is.

CnXEam7XEAAWUTS.jpg
It's going to take at least a hundred thousand pictures like this before people do anything

Ryder truck shop loophole, sensible box truck control is needed. In all seriousness, feel for the families that have lost loved ones tonight, and sadly the children that were present and witnessed this horror. Shit, what is this world coming to???
Was thinking same thing when I read some of the comments here. God rest their souls. Oh yeah and **** ISIS

Anyone catch the globalist jackass on CNN, who was chicken littling about how Europe can expect a lot more stuff like this because of Brexit? "Information won't be shared." Puke...

CNN? Definitely not.

Last edited:
Some of us caught on decades ago.

Others NEVER will.

^^^ QFMT

this isn't rocket science, many people got it the first time, whenever it was, some just never will. I remember a Malcolm X white scholar who got raped and felt that it was justice served for her white privilege. To these kind of people Russians say: "only grave will "fix" him"

It's going to take at least a hundred thousand pictures like this before people do anything

Problem is many refuse to even look at the pictures so it'll never be seared into their not often used little brains. Ten minutes later they'll be talking about whatever pile of shit show on TV is the latest and greatest at the bubbler trying to be one of the cool kids.

Toy guns and an inactive grenade.

The weapon was the truck, where the hell is the outcry to ban trucks?!
/sarc off

My sympathies go out to the injured and the families of those killed. This is a terrible thing.

Using emotion to guide action is almost always a way to get bad results.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

True. So let's just use history as a basis to send these bastards straight to hell. History or emotion will produce the same result at this point.

That isn't even the worst of the pics... theres bunch of youtube footage, bodies scattered all over the place, lots of people just dead on the ground, etc.

-Mike

took Hillbot until about an hour ago to tweet out her robot response to the attack.

she must have been out flying around on her broom.

Using emotion to guide action is almost always a way to get bad results.

Generally yes but I wonder how many more of these attacks will have to happen there before the french demand that the government goes full retard against durkas. (as if it will do anything unless they go full blown isolationist).

-Mike

Generally yes but I wonder how many more of these attacks will have to happen there before the french demand that the government goes full retard against durkas. (as if it will do anything unless they go full blown isolationist).

-Mike
im guessing france will do little of anything....maybe start paying isis not to attack them.

-Mike

how long before some of the french people take matters into their own hands?

Back
Top Bottom