BREAKING: attack at Bastille Day celebrations

The folks that voted for Bexit - Can unfurtunatly say to their liberal neighbors I told you so. Also remember when Kerry was running the blame America First said we need to be more like Europe, and specifically Parris. People hate the USA because of our history, we need to be more like Europe. Hopefully our liberals will be awakeing from their dream state and realize these people hate and are fixated on killing this hatreated goes bake before the founding of the USA.

Tr

The French need to clean house on this one. This was done today as an act of demoralization. We all know that if this was done here on Independence Day, we'd be ready to air drop some love on Syria and Iraq.

The French need to clean house on this one. This was done today as an act of demoralization. We all know that if this was done here on Independence Day, we'd be ready to air drop some love on Syria and Iraq.

I would hope people would be marching on DC and dragging open border politicians out into the street.

After that attack in Orlando, the Democrats wanted a "discussion" on how to make the country safer by disarming everyone. Worked real well for France.

We, as in the people would. The Federal Gov would be busy not jumping to conclusions and searching for motives and shit.

The Tour is going on right now and it attracts tens of thousands of spectators. This is going to create some additional security concerns.

obama-happy1.png

"We'll never know the motivation"

He'll probably try to blame it on a game of Pokemon Go gone wrong.

The Tour is going on right now and it attracts tens of thousands of spectators. This is going to create some additional security concerns.

There's never been security at the Tour. If you had any explosives, there'd be nothing at all stopping you from hauling it to an intermediate sprint point early in a stage and taking out all the green jersey contenders in one fell swoop.

Or four more friends, each with explosives, could space themselves out at said sprint point and maim 90% of the peloton. The local cops in BFE, France would be running scared.

But I wouldn't want to give anybody any ideas. The Tour has always had more to fear from labor unrest and its own motorcycles. Oh, and all the "road furniture."

The folks that voted for Bexit - Can unfurtunatly say to their liberal neighbors I told you so. Also remember when Kerry was running the blame America First said we need to be more like Europe, and specifically Parris. People hate the USA because of our history, we need to be more like Europe. Hopefully our liberals will be awakeing from their dream state and realize these people hate and are fixated on killing this hatreated goes bake before the founding of the USA.

Tr

That's funny.

You're still hoping they smarten up.

Boy - I hope Hitler realizes that he shouldn't have invaded Poland and France and tells those Wehrmacht guys to just come home.

[rofl]

Clean house? I believe they have the highest % of muzzies in Europe. I'll need lots of popcorn while I wait.

Back
Top Bottom