• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bravo Company USA out of stock on everything

No bolt carriers in stock, only a couple models of their many many uppers are in stock. Midway USA is out of stock on DD bolt carriers, only no name partial uppers in stock... and forget about anything from LMT.

...panic buying going on.... nah....

Does look like BCM has a upper built on the Vltor VIS monolithic upper receiver. Although my researchins on the interweb have concluded this isn't a true monolithic like the Colt or LMT. It's joined, and its made of softer aluminum. Also looks like the lower detachable part of the receivers hand guard could be a bit of an issue, not sure how tight the fit is.

Anyone have any experience with it.

I went on Bravo Co. The other night. I was very surprised to see a much sought after complete upper in stock. I ordered it, had them pin and weld a muzzle break and it shipped the next morning! How's that for luck? I went back on after I ordered and they literally had 2 uppers in stock. [dance]

BCM has been this way since the election. I've been polling that stupid lowers page forever, after this week I'm just going to give up. Wish they'd have a mailing/waiting list...

BCM has been this way since the election. I've been polling that stupid lowers page forever, after this week I'm just going to give up. Wish they'd have a mailing/waiting list...

This! I wish they had my upper in stock, every site is out if stock on pretty much anything AR.

Sent from my POS iPhone

Here's the secret sauce on BCM BCG's:

Everyday at 17:00-18:00 start button mashing F5 waiting for the magical green "In Stock" to appear. It'll happen about 2 minutes before the email arrives...

*Sigh*. Can't believe it's come to this....

No bolt carriers in stock, only a couple models of their many many uppers are in stock. Midway USA is out of stock on DD bolt carriers, only no name partial uppers in stock... and forget about anything from LMT.

...panic buying going on.... nah....

Does look like BCM has a upper built on the Vltor VIS monolithic upper receiver. Although my researchins on the interweb have concluded this isn't a true monolithic like the Colt or LMT. It's joined, and its made of softer aluminum. Also looks like the lower detachable part of the receivers hand guard could be a bit of an issue, not sure how tight the fit is.

Anyone have any experience with it.

My wife has a Vltor. It's a nice gun. No issues and I would not hesitate to buy another.

We also run BCM FA BCGs. I wouldn't hesitate to run a DD though.

Back
Top Bottom