Braintree Rifle and Pistol Club

I just moved to the Canton area in December and got word about this club about a week ago. I went on the site last night and signed up for orientation, which is apparently on May 22, 2016. [sad2]

I waited less for my LTC to come in... Still excited though!

Wrong!

You know lots of us, you just don't know that you do. [laugh]

Dad? Is... is that you?

R9xnJdc.jpg

Sorry but I'm busy elsewhere for the next two weekends, but I'll be there Saturday morning, April 16th from 10AM to 12:30PM as I'm on range duty that day.

I just moved to the Canton area in December and got word about this club about a week ago. I went on the site last night and signed up for orientation, which is apparently on May 22, 2016. [sad2]

That's quick. When I signed up I had to wait 3 months

hey I'll be at that orientation too :)

Daytime weekdays before 5PM, however those days are most vulnerable to not finding an RO on site and therefore you wouldn't be able to shoot.

I RO the 3rd Saturday every month and although CMP has the rifle range exclusively until either 1PM or 3PM (depends on how many shooters show up), the middle pistol/steel plate range and the short pistol range is never full. At 1PM Second Amendment Sisters come in and take over the old indoor range and if there is overflow they will take over a good portion of the new indoor range as well.

WARNING: BR&P New clubhouse and range will be closed today due to Hunter Ed class. Expect the parking lot to be over-full as well and CMP has the rifle range until either 1PM or 3PM depending on how many CMP match shooters show up.
Also be advised that Second Amendment Sisters take over the Old clubhouse/range at 1PM so members will only be able to shoot on the outdoor ranges this afternoon.

None of us seemed to know about the Hunter Ed class until "it happened" and even the club president wasn't happy as it seems it was full at the same time it was listed by DFW and many club members weren't able to get into the class.

Back
Top Bottom