Boycott '24'

i cant stop watching 24, its one of the few shows i actually watch every week. i can only hope she gets offed in one of the next few episodes and isnt involved in next season (and hope the hot red head is in next season)

I agree,and I think she should be involved in a horribly disfiguring accident involving a badger and a rhinoceros that will leave her suffering,bedridden and unable to speak and in incredible pain for years.

24 jumped the shark a long time ago,but what the hell else am I supposed to watch in between episodes of "How it's Made" and Alton Brown ?

Oh and BTW - its not just any "nutty liberal actor"... This is a special kind of obnoxious we are talking about...

I'm running late, pop a cold Sammy for me should be there in 5.
You two get a room[laugh]

For some reason, discussion of sexual preference and 24 makes me think of the 80's Jackson's song "torture", but that's likely because I was "tortured" with pop-up video while I waited for a tire repair last week[rofl]

I wanted to see him punch her in her face. I think he should have done it for real. It's for the sake of the show, you know to make things more realistic.

I agree. Although it would've been even better, for the sake of the show, if Renee punched her. [wink]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom