BostonAsphalt2 NES/Appleseed Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have a rifle ? We'll lend you .22 Liberty training rifle.

If the .22 is too wimpy for you you can borrow my AR, SKS, AK or Mosin.

Hell, I can even get you a .50 BMG, donate the ammo for you and sell tickets so people can watch since you're such a he-man taticool marksman.

Actually, Dennis, allow me to loan him my M1 Garand. Since it was pix of my with my Garand that seem to have upset him. I'll even put up the ammo.

Actually, Dennis, allow me to loan him my M1 Garand. Since it was pix of my with my Garand that seem to have upset him. I'll even put up the ammo.

Unless you plan on scoring over 210 with an M1 along side him I think he's fine shooting the appleseed like most everyone else.

jackson.gif

[smile]

i will do a GOAL karma from me if he shows. good for green NES members, whether they are GOAL members or not.

[rofl]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BA2: You might look a little silly if you accept and don't score 210, but you look like an @$$ if you ignore the challenge. Just my 2 cents. And if you do make Rifleman I have every confidence that Dennis and Ross and the others will ack that and you'll earn back some of that respect.

PS. Derek's advice is good - use the .22...

BA2: You might look a little silly if you accept and don't score 210, but you look like an @$$ if you ignore the challenge.
He already looks silly after his little tirade. If he doesn't show, Derek should change his username to bostonasshat.

[popcorn]

Wow. I have been meaning to sign up for an appleseed for the first time. If this goes down. Just wow. I will have to document it thoroughly!

Remind me never to challenge or call out someone on something asinine that I may not have all the info behind. Especially an organization such as Appleseed.

BA... if you're reading this thread the right thing to do is say "I accept". Then practice, practice and more practice. Show up like a man. And any funds have been offered to you when you succeed, donate them to GOAL.

You'll look like a hero. You'll get respect.

The time is now. Do it!

I hereby nominate this thread as the NES Thread-of-the-Year. At the end of the year it will then go up against previous nominees including the Nashua Larcenist and Hot Wife Ferrari threads.

I hereby nominate this thread as the NES Thread-of-the-Year. At the end of the year it will then go up against previous nominees including the Nashua Larcenist and Hot Wife Ferrari threads.

Let's not forget Doobie's animal tracks thread... another NES classic!!!

Is this all based on the comment from the TVI shoot pic thread? Or was there more that I missed?

He already looks silly after his little tirade. If he doesn't show, Derek should change his username to bostonasshat.

Just tossing out a way he can make the best of a bad situation [grin]

Let's not forget Doobie's animal tracks thread... another NES classic!!!

Doobie Tracks is clearly the ALL TIME winnah. BCEagle's harem has to be the (was that 2009?) winner.

This one and Nashmac Sticky Fingers are about even but a little behind BCEagle...

Doobie Tracks is clearly the ALL TIME winnah.

Bah. You can't really get better than Squirrel Cutlets. (eg, that Jellyfish thread.... ) That one kind of raised the bar, by which others are judged.

This one smells like "Grendel Lite" V 2.0 or something like that.

-Mike

I've met BA2 and I have no problem with him. That said, I'll do a GOAL 1 year membership karma in the general section if and after he follows through with this. [popcorn]

Never let your mouth write checks your body can't cash.

I'm adding that to my sig line.

Last edited:
Bah. You can't really get better than Squirrel Cutlets. (eg, that Jellyfish thread.... ) That one kind of raised the bar, by which others are judged.

This one smells like "Grendel Lite" V 2.0 or something like that.

-Mike

Reading that now, thanks for the heads up Mike.

OK... I'll up the anty. I'm a relative newbie. I've been shooting 18 months. I'm not very good. I have a bad back and bad eyes. I've not been through an Appleseed.

I'll shoot side-by-side with BA. If BA beats me I'll donate $100 to GOAL. He can turn lemons into lemonade. Practice his skills and make some money for GOAL. Now that would be cool!

Anyone else in? Let's make this a fun event, giving BA the opportunity to help a great cause too. You don't have to give $100, but give something to GOAL to make this a lively event.

We can have a good natured laugh at those of us that are challenged. And do something for a great cause.

Hell i'm in to watch this go on

4 star epic thread!

I would like to start a pool on his actual score. Ten bucks a square score ranges from 150 (is that too much to assume he would at least hit 150?) to 250. Winner splits pot with GOAL.

madball i'll go in on this pool with ya and if i win i'll donate my half to the appleseed project

Bah. You can't really get better than Squirrel Cutlets. (eg, that Jellyfish thread.... )

My homework for tonight [rofl] But for now I have to go to work!

OK... I'll up the anty. I'm a relative newbie. I've been shooting 18 months. I'm not very good. I have a bad back and bad eyes. I've not been through an Appleseed.

I'll shoot side-by-side with BA. If BA beats me I'll donate $100 to GOAL. He can turn lemons into lemonade. Practice his skills and make some money for GOAL. Now that would be cool!

Anyone else in? Let's make this a fun event, giving BA the opportunity to help a great cause too. You don't have to give $100, but give something to GOAL to make this a lively event.

We can have a good natured laugh at those of us that are challenged. And do something for a great cause.

Sorry I can't +rep you again so soon, but + to you, sir.

(And go to the Appleseed regardless. Even if you don't score Rifleman you'll improve AND have a great weekend)

I'd be willing to get in on this. I'm quite green when it comes to rifles. I have an AR that I have yet to fire. I'd be willing to pick up a 10/22 or similar to take part. At least we could all suck together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom