BostonAsphalt2 NES/Appleseed Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please keep this thread clean. BA already said he would man up, let him and MrTwigg work it out. There doesn't need to be any additional challenges or crap flying around.

I'm not gonna read 312 posts. Jeebus! But with the interest level, I'll try to be there as a spectator, and I'll bring my son since he's going to be doing an Appleseed as soon as we get an appropriate rifle.

Fine. If you continue to harass the RWVA instructors and bash the Appleseed project I will ask for you to be banned. You've been warned several times and had your chance.

Obviously you haven't read the update. I have called for a halt to the trash talking and Appleseed bashing. I am trying to keep this from becoming a circus, go read the revised OP.

I am solidly behind you at this point.

There's close to two thousand dollars up for GOAL, five GOAL memberships, one paid NES membership and a seat in a basic pistol class all donated at this point, depending on your score.

your an inructor right? why not end this circus completly and just do a fun friendly goal funraiser shoot. do you really want to see anyone fail in a shoot like this.

Fine. If you continue to harass the RWVA instructors and bash the Appleseed project I will ask for you to be banned. You've been warned several times and had your chance.

Ok Dennis. Let me try to be polite with you.
Ross and myself are going to talk things over in PM land. You calling me out and using threats to have me banned aren't going to help my opinion of your program improve at all. If you've noticed, I have not posted anything about AS since Ross has extended himself to me.

While I don't see myself going to an AS soon, that does not mean that Ross and myself or even you could become friends making me more interested in at least going through the training. I have no problem learning different techniques. I'm always willing to learn knew things. There is endless amounts of room for me to learn knew shooting techniques. However, I am not willing to learn from people that I am currently not getting along with or people who are threatening me.

Having me as a friend is much more beneficial than having me as an enemy.

PMs sent to both Ross and twigg.

Last edited:
Why should he fail? If he goes to an Appleseed, he & GOAL win. If he shoots, he and GOAL win. If AbbyOakley beats his score, GOAL wins. A whole bunch of win there.

what if he doesnt shoot a perfect score, he will feel like crap in front of everyone. thats not what appleseed is about.

this is loose loose situation.

you can donate to goal anytime you want, without this type of competion going on.

what if he doesnt shoot a perfect score, he will feel like crap in front of everyone. thats not what appleseed is about.

I have yet to see ANYONE, including guys who've been shooting high-power for many, many years, shoot a perfect score. Seen them close - 245 out of 250 - but never even heard of a perfect score.

If he does this at a regular Appleseed, or if we do a special AS just for NES, I would want to follow this up with the usual course of instruction, whether he scores a 50 or a 209. Remember - Dennis's challenge was for ONE AQT. That's about 4 minutes worth of shooting. I see no reason why the rest of the day can't be given over to what Appleseed does best - marksmanship and history.

Now can everyone just take a deep breath and wait for this to play out? Remember, this stuff happens in real time, not Internet time - we don't know when or where this will take place yet.

Going to Harvard July 17/18, figure it is close and if I suck that bad I can tuck tail and not have long to drive to get home and turn on Modern Warfare2 so I feel like a sharpshooter again!! [mg] [smile]

Nice, I'll see if I can't make that one. I've only been to HSC once and really liked it there.

BA2, if you need a training partner/spotter/coach let me know and I'll do what I can to help. I don't have a .22 rifle though.

Last edited:
I'll take that for a direct threat. I'm done with you.

Mods please lock this thread.

I sent you a PM saying that i wanted to bury the hatchet, start over, apologized, offered to shoot with BA2 and this is what you post? Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom