Boston PD Officer involved shooting

Military grade assault knife. What are weapons of war doing on our streets! No one needs a bowie to cut their celery and carrots. I'm a knife owner and I like to cook, but no one needs this kind of slaughtering knife.

Maybe he had Mad Skillz like this guy:

Last edited by a moderator:
From FOX25 FB page....

11329974_10153115289783122_3747693310218152245_n.jpg

Oh...and one of the comments...

[hmmm]

Good thing that knife wasn't serrated...the sheep would be more afraid

Amateur time terrorism.
...and military knife? Thank god he didn't use a samurai sword or he would be labeled samuraisis, trained in the mountains of Japan by terrorist samurais.

Sent from my NSA issued device

Amateur time terrorism.
...and military knife? Thank god he didn't use a samurai sword or he would be labeled samuraisis, trained in the mountains of Japan by terrorist samurais.

Sent from my NSA issued device

Dude, samuraisis. Well played. Im stealing that, just so you know.

Williams added that he's not ready to say the shooting was justifiable, and a Boston Muslim leader, Imam Abdullah Farooq, called the video "inconclusive." He agreed that Rahim wasn't shot in the back, but said the images are of poor quality and it wasn't clear whether police had to use deadly force.

Let's see who is this Imam Abdullah Farooq?

Something to do with below cost land deal for mosque in Boston, and links to Muslim Brotherhood.

How about sending him and the dead guy's brother someplace besides the USA?

eferring to the Islamic Society of Boston mosque in Cambridge, Jacobs said, "The founder of that mosque, blocks from where the Tsarnaevs lived and where they prayed, was Abdulrahman Alamoudi.. He is the model of deception in American-Muslim history…

"He…convinced President Clinton and also President George W. Bush that he was precisely the kind of moderate Muslim leader that America was looking for," Jacobs said. "In fact, he deceived everyone. He's now in jail for 23 years for giving money, for funding al Qaeda.

Other worshippers at the Cambridge mosque have included an al Qaeda member convicted of plotting attacks on New York City and a man sentenced to 17 years in prison for planning a shooting spree on a Boston-area shopping mall.

One former trustee of the mosque is Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, a Muslim Brotherhood spiritual leader and terrorist supporter who's banned from entering the United States.

The explosive material found in the mosque is not new.

One moderate Muslim leader who visited the mosque 10 years ago told CBN. "We go upstairs and I find the library and it's full of flyers, full of newsletters in Arabic," Dr. Ahmed Mansour of the International Quranic Institute said. "And they call for jihad against America and against the Jews and against the Christians.”

The Muslim Brotherhood in the United States hides under the name Muslim American Society (MAS), which the Muslim Brotherhood founded in 1993. and which federal prosecutors have called "the overt arm of the Muslim Brotherhood in America."

MAS opened up another mosque four years the Boston neighborhood of Roxbury and goes by the lovely-sounding name of the Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center.

It cost $15,5 million to build. Getting money was no problem. More than half of it reportedly came from Saudi Arabia, the country whose terrorists pulled off the 9/11 terrorist attack.

Both mosques are run by the same leadership and have the same ideology, according to Jacobs.

Massachusetts politicians endorsed the Roxbury mosque although two months earlier, the mosque’s cleric incited Muslims who had been arrested for terrorism.

"Grab onto the typewriter, grab onto the shovel, grab onto the gun and the sword," Imam Abdullah Farooq told his listeners.

No they are not racists, to be racists they would have to be a race and they are not they are just plain cultist bigots. They are lying, shit stirring muzzie scumbags.

Sorry, I use the term racist for liberal bigots of all types. It pisses them off more.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Nice to see the lawyer for the family saying it might have been a false arrest. How the fck does someone with a big ass knife , apparently threatening officers not show a reason to be arrested or shot. " put down the knife!!" "No you put your guns down" repeats...boom knife dropped. Im thinking if that fat bastard was bunder watch 24/7 he wasnt a choir boy

Ban pointy knives.

Don't give them ideas. Seriously.

A&E doctors are calling for a ban on long pointed kitchen knives to reduce deaths from stabbing.
A team from West Middlesex University Hospital said violent crime is on the increase - and kitchen knives are used in as many as half of all stabbings.

They argued many assaults are committed impulsively, prompted by alcohol and drugs, and a kitchen knife often makes an all too available weapon.

The research is published in the British Medical Journal.

Full text here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4581871.stm

Amateur time terrorism.

Who would have also taught him the Five point palm exploding heart technique

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see the lawyer for the family saying it might have been a false arrest. How the fck does someone with a big ass knife , apparently threatening officers not show a reason to be arrested or shot. " put down the knife!!" "No you put your guns down" repeats...boom knife dropped. Im thinking if that fat bastard was bunder watch 24/7 he wasnt a choir boy

Biggest problem with all that nonsense is that it wasn't an arrest (from the trustworthy news sources at least). The cop and agent (allegedly) were just approaching him to have a chat, which is completely fine. Any normal citizen would say "No, thanks, I'll be on my way". This winner decided the better response was to try and have a knife-fight with police.

My best guess is their tight surveillance was busted when the target noticed he was being followed. Rather than back off and risk the target pulling off the (alleged) plot which they had already been made aware of, they decided approaching him would be the best option. Think of it like finding a snake (or other pest you're not fond of) in your house. You are going to approach it slowly as not to scare it away, but it catches you mid-approach. You have two options: close in quickly and grab the snake, or back away and risk losing it somewhere in your house.

durkas for me and a durkas for you, I eat bacon from a big brown shoe

Back
Top Bottom