Boston PD Officer involved shooting

CVS is getting some poor publicity from recent events....at least there is no mention of the race of either party. Yet.

not a lot of info. Gonna have to be a wait and see...one note though. It was bad enough to bring Walsh out to Roslindale.

Apparently guy pulled a "military style" knife on the cops and would not drop it when ordered. Suspect has died. Person was being followed by the joint BPD/FBI terrorism task force. He pulled the knife when they approached him to talk to him.

Last edited:
"...but did not comply and came within the proximity of officers that warranted deadly force." Can't wait to see just how close "too close for comfort" is for the BPD

"...but did not comply and came within the proximity of officers that warranted deadly force." Can't wait to see just how close "too close for comfort" is for the BPD

Also depends on whether the guy was stationary or actively moving towards officers.

Terrorism JTF was trailing dead guy.

Did Akhmed al-Isis bin Terrorist forget the memo about bringing a knife to a gun fight?

Why mention the terrorism JTF? Were they arresting the guy? Did he know they were tailing him? Just attempting control the media so this doesn't turn into a "raciss white cop guns down brown innocent honor roll toddler"?

There should be pretty good video available. They need to release any video as soon as possible in all cases. Obviously interview witnesses, people involved, then get the tape public. Sitting on it oly increases peoples skepticism.

The story is that the guy was threatening the cops with a machete. I'd have shot him too. Story here: http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/02/us-massachusetts-police-idUSKBN0OI1RI20150602

First thing that came to mind...

machete.jpg

That video is gunna be interesting.

They need to release it ASAP before people get restless and burn down another CVS.

I'm sure they have a warrant for that guy and I'm sure his has some interesting pals on his iPhone.

Usaama's brother Ibrahim Rahim confirmed to FOX25 that his brother had been shot. He did not want to give a statement but said he was flying from California to Boston.

Ibrahim Rahim posted about his brother's death to Facebook and said Usaama was shot while waiting at the bus to go to his job.

He didn't want to give a statement but he posted one on Facebook? Really?

I like his rain coat.

He must have used the internet to do surveillance on the weather.

From FOX25 FB page....

11329974_10153115289783122_3747693310218152245_n.jpg

Oh...and one of the comments...

[hmmm]

Military grade assault knife. What are weapons of war doing on our streets! No one needs a bowie to cut their celery and carrots. I'm a knife owner and I like to cook, but no one needs this kind of slaughtering knife.

He has a terroristy name so no one will care but he's planning a terrorist attack tomorrow in Everett according to the fbi afterb they shot him. Something stinks shame people are going to eat this up as a win. Fbi probably fudged following him and got caught by him. Knew his goose was cooked so he came at them

Back
Top Bottom