Boston Mayor Menino still blaming guns as homicides in Boston rise

I have an aversion to all concrete jungles, In New England, Boston is my least favorite. The Agency that I retired from has its HQ in Boston, on Causeway St. Having worked for the state that is where all the Bureaucratic Criminals are. As far as I am concerned they should fence off that whole city and use it to practice airstrikes and naval gunfire training.
Now that's not fair...

Why would you limit it to the Navy only? [laugh]

Wasn't there some big dust up about Menino advocating randomly searching cars at the MA borders to look for illegal weapons being brought into the state? I'm 99% positive there was but when i went to look for the article again a while ago I couldn't find it.

COME ON... we ALL know that the violent criminals are diligent about following the MA gun laws!!! So therefore we need MORE gun laws to prevent further violent crime... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You guys are probably familiar with the Colorado college anecdote...
One college accepted the state's concealed carry law & the other did not... violent crime plummeted at the first college where carrying was allowed and skyrocketed at the other.

Why is MA THE most dangerous New England state? Because we have the most onerous firearm laws.
Legislators are playing a game, and we are wise to it

I blame pencils for spelling errors. I blame cars for car accidents. I blame alcohol for alcoholism. I blame all inanimate objects for things humans do. Is there anything wrong with that? Thats Meninos additude and he is nothing but a useless mumbling douche bag and I don't understand why 90% of Boston says otherwise... How can I be 16 and see this when full grown adults don't even realize this.... [sad2]
All I can say is that this bolsters my hope for the future... Rep inbound, kid.

I have lived in MD and worked in DC. Yes, Boston is major suck as gun rights go. But there are even worse places, and they suck more.

Yeah, Lawrence hahaha

Sent from my iPhone in the secret lair of the Supreme ruler of the ozone layer, the Dark Lord Kramdar.

Back
Top Bottom