Boston Mayor Menino still blaming guns as homicides in Boston rise

Let them all kill each other. Short term violence for long term peace and quiet. Hell give them grenades, speed things up. Menino, you want to end crime?
Find a large plot of land, put an electric fence around it, drop a sh*t load of guns (make it interesting, give them mosins with bayonets just for sh*ts and giggles) and grenades in the middle. Let the criminals put each other on ice. Televise it, pay per view, you'll be able to fix your terrible roads with the $. Problem solved.

I'm suprised he isn't blaming knives after that mess in Burlinton.

Burlington? The Mayor doesn't have to look further than Boston to blame Knives. A 67 year old woman was stabbed to death in her South Boston home a few weeks ago. Last week a 50 year old man was stabbed many multibles of times by his drinking buddy in East Boston. I'm sure the City Council will drag out that knife licensing scheme again, any day now.
The murder rate in Boston is twice what it was last year at this time.
Best regards.

Well they voted for him and they got what they deserve!

Gun owners in Boston are a small minority with no hope any time soon of electing our pro-gun candidate for mayor. We just don't have the numbers.

No, we didn't vote for him, and no, we didn't get what we deserve.

I'd take a gander and say that number is probably higher than 40%. Election fraud runs rampant in moonbat states.

The feds monitor Boston elections, probably for good reason. I don't think they're getting away with any shenanigans anymore.

The trick is to making the GP think elections weren't pre arranged. That way,, you get the GP electing the person of choice.

The monitoring precedes Holder's tenure. I'd ask for evidence that Menino's political machine is rigging elections, but I don't like to browse prisonplanet, infowars or similar sites at work.

Don't need to monitor for rigged vote counts.. Just have the opponent be incompitant and you can get just about anyone elected.

I blame pencils for spelling errors. I blame cars for car accidents. I blame alcohol for alcoholism. I blame all inanimate objects for things humans do. Is there anything wrong with that? Thats Meninos additude and he is nothing but a useless mumbling douche bag and I don't understand why 90% of Boston says otherwise... How can I be 16 and see this when full grown adults don't even realize this.... [sad2]

Everybody's an expert in Boston politics today. Welfare whores are not a majority, and are not the reason Menino is so entrenched in power.

Correct. He delivers what the sheeple want.
What/who do you expect Menino to blame, failed liberal social policies? How about the destruction of inner city minority families, welfare, lack of responsibility for poor choices like dropping out of HS, getting knocked up at 16yrs.old, lack of values, lack of a work ethic, etc?

No, we didn't vote for him, and no, we didn't get what we deserve.
People didn't get the anti-Menino word out well enough, and will enjoy their harvest for several more years.

So, I'll just ask, since I can't understand the man... are people sure he was postulating about killy guns, and not just grunting and huffing for another twinkie?

Let them all kill each other. Short term violence for long term peace and quiet. Hell give them grenades, speed things up. Menino, you want to end crime?
Find a large plot of land, put an electric fence around it, drop a sh*t load of guns (make it interesting, give them mosins with bayonets just for sh*ts and giggles) and grenades in the middle. Let the criminals put each other on ice. Televise it, pay per view, you'll be able to fix your terrible roads with the $. Problem solved.

I'd watch that.

Gee Mumbles, there have been a rash of stabbing murders recently, such as the guy stabbed in the throat at the State Street T Station two nights ago. You going to ban knives too ???
How about all the suicides lately ???
The guy who gassed himself in his car, you going to ban cars too ???
How about the several people that jumped out of windows to their deaths in the last few weeks, one just last weekend, you going to ban tall buildings ???
And let's not forget the bridge jumpers either, such as the woman who did the Chuck Stewart Swan Dive off the Tobin an hour ago, you better ban bridges too while you're at it just to be safe.

wedgie.gif

Gee Mumbles, there have been a rash of stabbing murders recently, such as the guy stabbed in the throat at the State Street T Station two nights ago. You going to ban knives too ???
How about all the suicides lately ???
The guy who gassed himself in his car, you going to ban cars too ???
How about the several people that jumped out of windows to their deaths in the last few weeks, one just last weekend, you going to ban tall buildings ???
And let's not forget the bridge jumpers either, such as the woman who did the Chuck Stewart Swan Dive off the Tobin an hour ago, you better ban bridges too while you're at it just to be safe.

wedgie.gif

My goodness, what news channel are you tuned too?[shocked]
Maybe it's best all my news is filtered.
Thanks for sharing, there's more going on than I could imagine. [grin]
Best regards.

I had the honor of watching one of those jumpers first hand; nothing I could do for the kid, sometimes you got to wonder what people are thinking?
Oh yeah, wait... we're talking about guns! Yeah the guns made'em jump!

My goodness, what news channel are you tuned too?[shocked]
Maybe it's best all my news is filtered.
Thanks for sharing, there's more going on than I could imagine. [grin]

I get my much of my local news first hand, unfiltered, right off the scanner or news alert pager when it happens.
Amazing how much shit goes on that the MSM chooses not to report.
If everybody listened to a scanner every day, nobody would leave their house without a gun.

Back
Top Bottom