Boston having a gun buy back

Why can't the Libtards in NH do this? I have about 6 piece of chit units I'd love to dump.

Why can't the Libtards in NH do this? I have about 6 piece of chit units I'd love to dump.

Just drive to boston. Last time they did this they did not take any names or info. I got rid of a broken 50$ 22 and got a $200 gift cart to target.

Boston Gun buyback

I searched and couldn't find anything on the site here, BZ news just said that Boston is starting a gun buyback tomorrow, Monday. $200 per active gun.

Is that going to be $200 for handguns and less for rifles and shotguns or will they not discriminate and is it anonymous so I could get rid of a few old junk (working) guns?

"Buy back" suggests the authorities previously owned the firearms. It is a gun restrictionist term intended to foster that idea. I call it what it is--a gun surrender.

Guns must be delivered unloaded. The firearms must be in a clear plastic bag and then placed in another container such as a gym bag or backpack. Ammunition must be placed in a bag separate from a gun, authorities said on the site.

Residents taking the weapons to a drop-off site by car must place the weapon in the trunk. Police will only grant the gift card if the gun is screened by officers and determined to be a working firearm. Police will accept rifles and shotguns, but there will be no financial incentive for turning them in

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...ack-program/r6B8UD2ML8liw6bRBufNbO/story.html

Last edited:
I searched and couldn't find anything on the site here, BZ news just said that Boston is starting a gun buyback tomorrow, Monday. $200 per active gun.

Is that going to be $200 for handguns and less for rifles and shotguns or will they not discriminate and is it anonymous so I could get rid of a few old junk (working) guns?
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...ack-program/r6B8UD2ML8liw6bRBufNbO/story.html

$200 EBT card for "working" handguns only.

"Police will only grant the gift card if the gun is screened by officers and determined to be a working firearm. Police will accept rifles and shotguns, but there will be no financial incentive for turning them in, the brochure said."

Just drive to boston. Last time they did this they did not take any names or info. I got rid of a broken 50$ 22 and got a $200 gift cart to target.

Given all the intelligence gathering police have gotten into the business of doing, I am sure there won't be anyone nearby--perhaps out of direct view--taking pictures or shooting video of those _surrendering_ their firearms.

Walsh only wants to buy back " active" guns.

You are better off cutting up old guns or donating them to a budding gunsmith. Participating in these buybacks gives them validity and furthers the anti-gun agenda.

You are better off cutting up old guns or donating them to a budding gunsmith. Participating in these buybacks gives them validity and furthers the anti-gun agenda.

yup, and makes good photo ops for all the guns they've gotten off the street

it gets them publicity, which gets them more support, which gets them more money which gets them more support

I got a beat up old revolver that doesn't work iver Johnson. I bet 200$ is more then its worth . Lol

Friends don't let friends participate in gun buybacks.

Exactly.

Friends don't let friends participate in gun buybacks.

Exactly.

Seems t me that we would have the last laugh if I were say, to turn in 4 Raven .25 auto's NIB for $800 ..that I paid less than $150 for a few years back...and make a point of pointing that out to the ubiquitous "News Reporter" that will be doing a "Warm/Fuzzy" report for the 6:00 news.

It never ceases to amaze me how much time and money is spent on useless and obviously unproductive endeavors that do nothing more than make pols and sheeple "feel better." Might as well have a gang tattoo buyback.

Last edited:
If a bunch of dumbass libs wants to piss their money down the drain for such stupidity, why not take advantage of it ???

Are the police volunteering their time or are they getting paid for it? These events are not free, they take from others in the form of taxes one way or the other.

Are the police volunteering their time or are they getting paid for it? These events are not free, they take from others in the form of taxes one way or the other.

They're probably getting the pick of the litter.

Back
Top Bottom