Blowhard on the news....

Kind of funny actually.....he went on and on about guns this and guns that and the first guy to ask questions brought up the economy and fiscal cliff! Way to go pal, kind of derailed the gun control issue......for a minute.

Oh right, the fiscal cliff. Are they doing anything more with that or is it right on schedule for massive tax increases to automatically happen on Jan 1?

I could not bear to watch it very much. Listening to him made me want to [puke]

Basically he just said the anti gunners are the only ones on his little committee

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk 2

15 min on Gun Control.
15 min on Fiscal Cliff.
5 min on Gun Control (safety).
5 min on Gun Control. "Not the first act of gun violance. where have you been?"-Jake form ??? (I missed from where)

Kind of funny actually.....he went on and on about guns this and guns that and the first guy to ask questions brought up the economy and fiscal cliff! Way to go pal, kind of derailed the gun control issue......for a minute.

I noticed that too. In fact I mentioned it to everyone in my office since it was on at lunch time. If everyone wants more gun control why didn't anybody ask any questions pertaining to it since that was the topic?

I noticed that too. In fact I mentioned it to everyone in my office since it was on at lunch time. If everyone wants more gun control why didn't anybody ask any questions pertaining to it since that was the topic?

Because gun control affects ~5% of the population (Fudds excluded) and the fiscal cliff screws everyone.

Step 1. Enact tough gun laws to stop people from arming themselves.
Step 2. Enact new sweeping taxes to to prop up the left wingers voting base.
Step 3. Make popcorn and watch ensuing chaos......

Back
Top Bottom