Black teen shot after ringing the wrong doorbell while picking up his siblings, police say

I think the kid is full of shit.

In his formal statement, he said he was shot in the head and while he was laying on the ground, the old man shot him a second time in the arm. Think about that.
Where's the formal statement? The interview in the probable cause statement was informal and conducted while the kid was receiving medical treatment.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. Immediate effects of being shot in the head are extremely variable and run the full spectrum. There was that one cop who was shot in the head with a 223 round, stayed in the fight (albeit confused). I'll see if I can find it.

Where's the formal statement? The interview in the probable cause statement was informal and conducted while the kid was receiving medical treatment.
I'm sure that after the DA has a chance to talk to the kid, he will change his statement to stand up better to scrutiny.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.
My point is, the story in the msm doesn't add up.
So this kid had his cell phone, but didn't text either of his brothers to say "hey, I'm in the driveway"?
And he was picking up two younger brothers, who where obviously hanging out with other kids. He didn't wrap on the door and holler " Yo, hurry the f*** up! I'm not waiting all night!" after waiting what he described as a long time?
And we know that there are supposed to be at least 3 young kids at the house. But the house must have been dark, no TV on, music playing, kids running around acting like kids do, because the only occupant was an 84 year old man that was sleeping.

Nope. I doesn't add up.
I think the shooter was in fear. Now people can say that he shouldn't have been, but it doesn't change the fact that he was, any more than telling people who fear sharks that they shouldn't

I don't have a clue what the MSM is saying because I'm not following the statements made in the MSM. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that a lot of stupid things are being said in the MSM, by Crump, etc., which is why when you said "formal statement", I was eager to go read it. FWIW, it's rather typical to have the thought "Why didn't you just...", "What made you think...", "Didn't you wonder why..." and such when listening to a teenager truthfully recount some story.

NYT with a bunch of articles about Black Moms and their kids (no mention of Fathers) fearing getting shot in the wake of this incident. They reference one kid who knew another kid who was shot:

“Personal safety was already a frequent topic at home after repeated shootings of young people in the District. Last month, a former classmate, 17-year-old Dalaneo Martin, was fatally shot in the back by U.S. Park Police. The Justice Department has opened a civil rights investigation into Martin’s shooting.”

NYT fails to mention Martin was found asleep in a stolen car with a handgun in the front seat, and tore off with an officer in the back seat who shot him when he wouldn’t stop. Martin’s family says nobody should be shot over a stolen car.

NYT quotes an expert: “ The characteristics of these recent shooting incidents are still relatively rare and not representative of gun violence more broadly in the United States…” but goes on to fan the flames of fear.

DD990C45-0A8D-439A-ADC6-DFA651FEDE6B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom