• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Black Rifle Coffee Condemns Kyle Rittenhouse, May Dump Sponsorship Of Media Defending Him

Coffee discussion:

Join Panera coffee club.
$9 a month for unlimited.

I go there 2x a day now.

Sure beats Starbucks at $4 a pop.

You don't have to wait in line either.

Just put your phone number in the kiosk and grab your cup.

They have short term parking or even pickup if you want to wait.

I tried in early years but it was always OOS,
I gave up.
Im not a coffee snob, heck I do instant for the caffine hit and run!
I do like good coffee, WHEN I feel like making it.
I do Market Basket brand instant decaf, lol. No one's less of a coffee snob than me

I cannot fathom the toxic combination of arrogance and stupidity that these CEOs have to commit arson against their companies by doing everything possible to alienate their established customer base in the most offensive manner they can think of.

CEOs are focused on one thing and that is profits. All this branding, "Black Rifle" coffee company, etc. is just how to market to the masses. Think about it we are talking about coffee here! One ingredient and that is coffee beans, roasted. How could a CEO really differentiate? Make it about something more than coffee beans whether it is ARs or BLM. Go ahead and buy it or don't but just understand that you are a piece on the game board and they are the players. They will do what it takes to maximize their $$$

I stopped buying their coffee after I noticed that their bags were smaller than my favorite from a local roaster and that I had to use 33% more BRCC beans in each cup. That basically made BRCC nearly twice as expensive so I cancelled and now I go exclusively to the local place (Armeno's in Northborough).

I go exclusively to the local place (Armeno's in Northborough).

I‘m a Deans Beans fan. You get an actual 16oz pound bag of coffee and it is roasted to order so it’s always fresh.
I've used Armeno's for years, but decided to try Dean's Beans in support of NES this last order.

Does any plave sell 16 oz One pound bags of whole beans anymore? Everybag advertised everywhere so far I've seen is 12oz or less. What happened to the one pound standard?

Coffee discussion:

Join Panera coffee club.
$9 a month for unlimited.

I go there 2x a day now.

Sure beats Starbucks at $4 a pop.

You don't have to wait in line either.

Just put your phone number in the kiosk and grab your cup.

They have short term parking or even pickup if you want to wait.
Sarcasm?

CEOs are focused on one thing and that is profits. All this branding, "Black Rifle" coffee company, etc. is just how to market to the masses. Think about it we are talking about coffee here! One ingredient and that is coffee beans, roasted. How could a CEO really differentiate? Make it about something more than coffee beans whether it is ARs or BLM. Go ahead and buy it or don't but just understand that you are a piece on the game board and they are the players. They will do what it takes to maximize their $$$
These woke CEOs aren't focused on profit. They are hurting the company bottom line by shitting on their customers. It's the biggest nonsense that these companies are hiring CEOs that are more concerned about virtue signaling to their peers than running a successful company. They do nothing but sabotage companies while getting paid large sums of money and the boards of directors for whatever reason seem fine with it because they are probably shorting their own company.

If this CEO was hired by Chikfilet he'd be putting rainbow flags on every product, calling Christians cultists, and discontinuing chicken sandwiches in favor of products made from soy combined with bugs.

Sadly, no.

I had no idea that Panera was such a problem.

I get great service there.

More specifically - I get no service - I sign in on the kiosk and grab my cup.
No lines, no waiting, no mistakes.
They have a bunch of short term parking right in front.
I also use their bathroom all the time and it's clean.

No to mention that the ladies that work there are easy on the eyes and always say hello.

It's great for skinflinting, also.
There is no tipping, yet the staff is very friendly.

Sure beats cumbies which is always out of coffee and milk and I have to wait 10 minutes all the time and the workers are ugly.

Also, Panera is great for relaxing if you just want to sit on a clean comfy chair and surf NES while you sip coffee.

This thread reminded me to go in and nuke my membership.

I'm not a cancel culture guy, but I was only getting their stuff delivered because I couldn't get much else during quarantine. Now that my local place is selling beans again, I'd been forgetting to tell BRCC to quit sending me their product.

It's not bad coffee, but it's no better than local. And apparently, based on those latest comments, they won't miss me.

Ok, not that I ever go into Panera but what did they do to get blacklisted by NES?
They were dead to me back in the day
because they allegedly blocked access to Kim du Toit's blog,
because guns.
Even though I didn't own anything with WiFi at the time.

The blog went away and I bet they don't have the constancy of purpose
to block the new one, although I've never checked.

I DGAF about any "no guns" policies.
It's not as if I'd interrupt an armed robbery in progress at their store.
(Point and laugh; leave).

These woke CEOs aren't focused on profit. They are hurting the company bottom line by shitting on their customers. It's the biggest nonsense that these companies are hiring CEOs that are more concerned about virtue signaling to their peers than running a successful company. They do nothing but sabotage companies while getting paid large sums of money and the boards of directors for whatever reason seem fine with it because they are probably shorting their own company.

They are counting on the fact that conservatives will still buy their products after they spit in their face.

If this CEO was hired by Chikfilet he'd be putting rainbow flags on every product, calling Christians cultists, and discontinuing chicken sandwiches in favor of products made from soy combined with bugs.
Aren't they headed this way in real life?

What? Your not a fan of the hipster modified isosceles-tea cup-thumbs forward stance????

Bob
They claim to be all bad ass Tier 1 types, and let that picture out there?

Then again, I've been looking at instructor websites, I see lots of 'ugh' photos there as well. All down here, so nothing against anyone here.

Ok, not that I ever go into Panera but what did they do to get blacklisted by NES?

1626609424378.png
Bold and blue is mine.

Panera Bread doesn't want guns in its restaurants.​

The sandwich-and-soup chain out of St. Louis, said it doesn't want armed customers in its more than 1,800 stores in an effort to increase the comfort of its unarmed patrons, joining a growing list of other companies who have issued similar directives.

The news is another victory for gun safety group Moms Demand Action in its campaign to get guns out of America's restaurants and retailers.

"We ask that guns not be brought into this environment unless carried by an authorized law enforcement officer," the company said in a statement. "Panera (PNRA) respects the rights of gun owners, but asks our customers to help preserve the environment we are working to create for our guests and associates."

The company first announced the decision during a CNBC interview with Panera CEO Ron Shaich. He said during the interview that the company would not post anti-gun signs in its stores or require employees to confront gun owners.

Shannon Watts, the founder of Moms Demand Action, said Panera approached the group three months ago in an effort to move quickly on the issue.

"In this case we saw a company come to us proactively," she said. "We're seeing that happening more and more." She did not say which other companies had approached the organization.

I don't know which is more pathetic. Her picture trying to hold a suppressed .22 to show she's tactical as hell or the fact these clowns have a "vp of people and culture".
View attachment 503190.
Yep, she'd have 4 red shirts behind her on our range:
1. Index finger to middle of shoulder blades, "FORWARD BIAS"
2. One piece grip.
3. Don't lock your elbows.
4. Stance starts at your feet, we don't sashay on the firing range.
5. All 4 of them, after the class, 'man, how long do you think she'll last?'

Back
Top Bottom