Black Gun Owners

To be fair, 40% of cop killers are black with blacks being only being around 13% of the population.
As a starting point, the question society should be asking is "Given the disparate tendencies of various groups to commit crimes (or terrorism), how do we best defend ourselves while protecting the rights of the majority of individuals in those groups who are not criminals?" rather than trying to make the falsehoods like "A Late teen to late 30s Muslim male is no more likely that a non-Muslim to commit an act of terrorisms" true by repeating them as if they were fact.

This is pretty simple.

If you don't have the ability to defend your very life - what other rights do you REALLY have?

In slave holding societies - or societies where some people are "higher" class than others and the LAW is structured to support that class structure - it is very often the case that "lower" classes or slaves - simply have no legal right to their own lives.

So when "liberals" argue against the right to own weaponry to defend one's life - they are arguing FOR a societal and legal structure like those societies had.

I suppose it gets complicated when you consider what has been going on the last few years where there are so many so-called liberals who have been acting anything but - and have basically been arguing for the re-institution of a legal system that recognizes there are different classes of people - some entitled to protection - and some NOT.

Exactly.

If you don't have the ability to defend your very life - what other rights do you REALLY have?
An essential question in any society is "how important does someone have to be to be allowed the means of self defense"? All societies allow it for the person at the top of the social run, and deny it to the person at the bottom, so the question becomes "where is the line drawn and do ordinary unimportant people fall above or below that line?".

LOL what is the penalty for this if they do?

*crickets*

Might be a moot point anyway. I could be misinterpreting this but from what I can find North Carolina permit holders ​do have a duty to inform. I am not sure what the OP was referencing, search and seizure rulings perhaps?

§ 14-415.11. Permit to carry concealed handgun; scope of permit.
(a) Any person who has a concealed handgun permit may carry a concealed handgun unless otherwise specifically prohibited by law. The person shall carry the permit together with valid identification whenever the person is carrying a concealed handgun, shall disclose to any law enforcement officer that the person holds a valid permit and is carrying a concealed handgun when approached or addressed by the officer, and shall display both the permit and the proper identification upon the request of a law enforcement officer.

http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/EnactedLegislation/Statutes/HTML/BySection/Chapter_14/GS_14-415.11.html

Disturbing, but not surprising that the racist NRA backs the wrong horse:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/so...ra-is-silent/ar-BBCRbuX?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp

Groups like BLM have shot themselves in the foot in a big way. Instead of peacefully protesting Castille's murder and that guy who was running away and murdered in SC by the cop, BLM took to the streets over every dead thug and they rioted like animals.

They're probably too arrogant to figure out why nobody takes them seriously.

Groups like BLM have shot themselves in the foot in a big way. Instead of peacefully protesting Castille's murder and that guy who was running away and murdered in SC by the cop, BLM took to the streets over every dead thug and they rioted like animals.

Forget BLM's response - they're not NRA cardholders, and have no means to support CCP rights.

Perhaps it's time to focus on the NRA's response - or LACK THEREOF - because "black".

It has been pointed out many times that the incidents which least deserved it got the most media attention and organized outrage. Cant have whites and blacks looking at the SC incident, for instance, and both agreeing it was a straight up murder. Nothing to be gained by that. Bury it.

If every career criminal that gets shot while fighting a cop for his gun gets splashed all over tv, whites see a career criminal getting shot while fighting a cop for his gun while BLM sees a cheerful former high school football standout with the correct amount of melanin being "murdered". The machine rolls on.

Money and political points are only gained when society is split into a thousand groups and kept at each others throats.

Disturbing, but not surprising that the racist NRA backs the wrong horse:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/so...ra-is-silent/ar-BBCRbuX?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp

Is it really that the NRA is racist?

At times, spineless, I can agree with that, but racist?

This wouldn't be the first time they said pretty much nothing. Sometimes there is a good reason for silence (like for example, when a school gets shot up, and the opposition is dancing on warm toddler corpses- it's better to let them stand alone and look like the shysters they are) other times not so much.

-Mike

why is it that every group we fall into get even further divided by race or skin color. This is the work of the liberals. divided we fall...when are we going to stop falling for it?

Groups like BLM have shot themselves in the foot in a big way. Instead of peacefully protesting"... "they rioted like animals".
In the USA?.. In 2017?..."Peaceful Protest" has pretty much gone the way of 8-track players, land line telephones, putting postage on a mailed letter, etc...
It's now "Burn Baby Burn"... Roll your poop into little balls and whip it at dat muthaf*ckin po-leeceman, etc..
Dat peeceful stuff is "old school" nowadays... Know wh'um sayin?

why is it that every group we fall into get even further divided by race or skin color. This is the work of the liberals. divided we fall...when are we going to stop falling for it?

NOPE - the NRA had their chance, and they blew it. Somebody (Everybody?) at NRA Headquarters needs to re-calibrate their Values.

There is something to be said for groups who focus on traditionally under-represented populations. However, the NRA itself has also made attempts to reach out to these groups by hiring specific spokespersons, like Colion and Okafor. The more minority gun owners the better, IMO (as long as they aren't progressives bc we all know those moonbats is kray-zee and shoot people).

The NRA isn't racist, it is opportunistic.
You can rely on the NRA always to act in it's self-interest. They are all about the money.

Let's blindingly ignore the color of the 'dead guy' for a second - this had BAD COP DECISION written all-over it. Basically, if you've got a permit, but you look alittle shady to Barney Fife, a cop is legally-allowed to blast you. Precedent has been set. You sure your "good-guy" ID card is still worth something?

Let's blindingly ignore the color of the 'dead guy' for a second - this had BAD COP DECISION written all-over it. Basically, if you've got a permit, but you look alittle shady to Barney Fife, a cop is legally-allowed to blast you. Precedent has been set. You sure your "good-guy" ID card is still worth something?

Exactly. Here the NRA is attempting to be a-political when really they should be standing behind a law gun owners who seems to have been doing everything right and ended up getting senselessly killed. They should be vocal about this because this is a danger for ALL LEGAL GUNOWNERS.

This was a bad shoot all the way and it is indicative of an underlying attitude that carrying makes you dangerous person or is linked with criminality. You couple that with latent racial bias and you are going to have problems.
I am willing to give LEO's the benefit of the doubt in every situation, but this one was f-ed up royally.

The NRA has probably calculated that the risk of being labeled '"anti-police" is counterproductive to having its legislative agenda accepted. This would be sort of like organizing a protest against your home town PD the week your LTC is up for renewal.

It can be pricey to stand up for what is right.

Is it because of race, or because the shooter was a cop? I don't remember seeing the NRA ever speaking out against any police shooting. Not saying it hasn't happened, just that I haven't seen it.
This. The nra backs cops as a matter of policy. I wonder if this has something to do with their role as a training organization. From that point of view they don't want to piss cops off.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

This. The nra backs cops as a matter of policy. I wonder if this has something to do with their role as a training organization. From that point of view they don't want to piss cops off.
The police lobby can veto just about any legislation. Just look at how the MA Katrina bill was killed off when it was at a point where bills are normally a fait accompli.

The NRA has probably calculated that the risk of being labeled '"anti-police" is counterproductive to having its legislative agenda accepted. This would be sort of like organizing a protest against your home town PD the week your LTC is up for renewal.

It can be pricey to stand up for what is right.

I wasn't aware that their Legislative agenda = turning their backs on gun-owners in favor of blindingly supporting the 'Police State'.....nice! WHY have a 2nd Amendment at all? We have the police - everything is fine.....we'll have the rights they agree we should have. Don't forget to pay those membership dues notices....

At the range I go to in Greensboro NC, I see people across the spectrum every time I go. It is quite rare for there to be only one black person. Nobody judges. I don't freak out when I see a young black man carrying open on his hip. Only liberal gun grabbers freak out over such things.
Or maybe that is my "white privilege" showing [laugh]

I wasn't aware that their Legislative agenda = turning their backs on gun-owners in favor of blindingly supporting the 'Police State'.....nice! WHY have a 2nd Amendment at all? We have the police - everything is fine.....we'll have the rights they agree we should have. Don't forget to pay those membership dues notices....

I will enthusiastically renew my membership dues because of all the good work the NRA does, especially right here right now in MA.

i think there is something to be said for the black fear of police. I mean, but for the grace of God go I. ANYONE of us could be at a traffic stop, have the cop say "I see you have an LTC, Are you carrying a gun?", and when we say "Yes officer, i am exercising my constitutional right to carry"...have our heads blown off too. I do not think white vs black skinned citizen really matters all that much....there is a fear of ANYONE carrying a gun, and if cops can get away with blowing our heads off because "they felt threatened" with NO BASIS for that.....we are ALL at risk.

Any way we can make CCW safer for ALL Americans...i am all for that.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...-owners-castile-acquittal-20170617-story.html
NC is a duty to inform state. One forum member told of his wife getting pulled over. She has a permit, was armed, and per the law informed the officer. The rookie stepped back, reached for his holster, but didn't draw and says "you're not going to shoot me are you?"
Christ on a cracker. If she was going to shoot him she would have just done it and not complied with the law by telling him she was armed. Besides, the officer had to know she had a permit before he got out of his cruiser. That information is tied to car registration records.

About 10% of NRA members are current or former LEO

Disturbing, but not surprising that the racist NRA backs the wrong horse: msn.com
That's a lousy article. The NRA is always slow to make a public response, and never defends anybody shot by the police.

When the police gunned down Erik Scott back in 2012, the NRA was similarly silent, but since Erik Scott was a white guy, the only people who called out the NRA for ignoring the case was the membership of the NRA; almost no media coverage. Same goes for William E. Bartlett.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom