• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Black Friday 2017.....

I got it to work. Even did the skinflint thing and tried to used it again. No dice on the second time as the coupon has been applied to my acct already.

Yeah it screwed me, when it final got it processed they said I had already used that code, apparently counting the previous times I had tried to get it to work.
Oh well it was worth a try, and I still thank @Varmint for posting it.

Got an email from Nordic today, 16" midlength .223 wild chamber, free float barrel, the works for $299. Reg price is $750. Wish I had 300 bucks.

I'm surprised no one has protested about the name black friday, proclaiming that it is racist. We'll have to call it not in the red friday.

I got that email and went back and forth deciding if I should buy one...I didn’t know if the quality was great given the price. I’m sure it is given how nice my Nordic 22lr upper is....Probably better off being sold out - more money for Vegas this weekend.

For fellow CZ/Dan Wesson fanatics:

CZ webstore:
20% Off Most Orders- Use code SAVE20

Free Economy Shipping w/ $150 purchase

Good From 11/24 - 11/27

For anyone looking to upgrade their Keltec Sub2000 (also has accessories for Marlin, Mossberg, Savage and a couple others), MCARBO is having a BF sale:

Use the following coupon code at checkout to get 20% Off anything we sell during our Black Friday Sale: Thankful for Freedom

Don't forget that you can claim the purchase of a safe on your federal taxes.

Didn't know that, I'll look into it. Thanks.

If you’re looking for a safe, worth checking out tractor supply

Link
https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/search/Safe

I’ve purchased a couple on sale before and I’m really pleased for the money.

They have a cannon 40 gun safe rated 45minutes @1200F for $550 and of course in MA no tax.

If I could sneak it passed the wife I would get another, you can never have enough gun safe space.

Harry

That's a nice deal. Just hate electronic locks, want one with a dial and maybe half the size lol looking to put it in the closet and space is limited :(

Is MFS doing their training special this year? I haven't seen anything.

Starts at Midnight

MFS_BF_2017.png

Anyone know if these are any good? Right now, I have a Stackon cabinet, smaller capacity also.

If that is all your budget can afford they are doubtless a considerable step above a Stack-on cabinet, but they are a far cry from a serious safe. I have a stack-on cabinet and all I use it for is ammo.
Happy Thanksgiving, good luck and good shopping. :)

Anybody here use the addon for Firefox called "Honey"? I guess it will scour the Internet for coupon codes to put in at checkout time online.

Sounds promising, but I'm guessing it steals info.

Anyone?

Anyone know if these are any good? Right now, I have a Stackon cabinet, smaller capacity also.

Thanks.

Do it ,if I could fit another in my house I would buy that one . my electronics safe have never had an issue and I’ve only change the battery once in 12 years

Just left Cabela’s in Berlin. Remington UMC 9mm for $0.10/ rnd

Market Basket in the same plaza has no limit on Cabela’s gift cards at 20% off. Then head over to Cabela’s and grab the buckets of Remington umc with the $30 rebate

Pep Boys has some damn good tire prices going on. Cooper Adventure AT

8 tires for my 4 runner and a Jeep for under $1000k installed

Back
Top Bottom