• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Black Friday 2017.....

Optics Planet knocking 13% off of the red dots. (code bfred13)

I got $30 off of the 3 moa vortex reflex sight that was $239 with free shipping.

Any deals on AR10 80% kits, upper/lower parts kits, barrels, complete uppers, etc? Asking for a friend...

True I agree. The first 870 from Bob’s is the Home defense hardwood, just means 18” barrel and larger magazine. You are right, if any further money is to be spent, look for a Wingmaster.
I have not seen a decent wingmaster for $250 in a long time.

Primary arms had the diamondhead RVs-t oh so comfy freefloat rail for $70. The 15" is now out of stock, but other sizes might still be available.

Optics Planet knocking 13% off of the red dots. (code bfred13)

I got $30 off of the 3 moa vortex reflex sight that was $239 with free shipping.

There is a better discount when what you want is already on sale since the discounts stack.
They also have 11% off site wide. Also noticing a lot of prices have dropped.

Opticsplanet has Primary Arms micro red dots going for less than $80 with free shipping after using a coupon code.

Also, Fleshlight is having a 25% off everything sale if you like to "run your gun"

Cabelas $100 gift cards for $82 on Ebay again.

You can buy stuff now on sale, put it on layaway (often up to 90 days), then pay for it when your gift cards arrive in 2 weeks. Also, if its significant you can also ask them to refund your layaway deposit so you can put the entire purchase on the cards.

Back
Top Bottom