Birthday coming..

My youngest turns 10 in a few weeks. He loves to shoot, but has issues w/ the legnth of pull, weight, and seeing the sights(scopes) clearly on most .22's. I bought him a IMC2 1985 made 1969 trainer .22 bolt Rifle. Nice light rifle w/ 25,50, and 100 meter leaf rear sight. It has been sitting in my FFL's vault since he bought it new years ago. I thought $90.00 was a fair deal and Ethan has a gun that he will surely get some use out of. He should be very surprised.

Wal Mart sells a BSA airgun scope that works excellent on the Romi trainers with the wider machining rail like the one shown on the left has.

53775a75.jpg

The scope barely clears the sight leaf when they're folded but it works great and holds zero easily even at 100 yards.

Mvc-013f.jpg

thats awesome, lucky kid! i bought my dad a rifle for fathers day and we have a blast shooting together!

Nice gift! I"m sure your son will enjoy it...wish my Dad liked to shoot.

-MS
My Dad was not a shooter or hunter, but he encouraged me as a kid. Don't get me wrong, he was a good shot, a WW2 vet. He would rather work in the garden then go shooting. He had a .22 and a 12ga. I have them both as my older brother is not a shooter either.

Back
Top Bottom