A late Birthday Present

I've had Chuck Warner of Elite Warrior Armament build an Inglis High Power from parts supplied to him including a matching frame and slide; overhaul a former Israeli Police early 1950s FN High Power, and do a "Retro" MEUSOC overhaul of a 1st Generation Delta Elite.

Recently he posted on FB that he had several of the Custom P-35 Pistols that he had made in a limited run of 30. I contacted him and reserved Serial Number 00022. It was delivered to my local FFL two weeks ago; and I went to pick it up. It came in a nice Nylon Pistol Bag with 3 fifteen round Mecgar magazines. The wait was well worth it! Chuck had the grip area made with enough "meat" to checker both the front and rear grip...

I stopped at a local Academy Sports Store and bought 150 rounds of ammo (unfortunately the "wrong" ammo) and went to the range to shoot it. I bought some Federal "Train and Protect" 115 grain JHP; it doesn't feed consistently or extract; but the "generic" 115 grain FMJ 9mm ammo I have works fine. When I talked to Chuck about this he recommends 147 grain ammo for it.

The gun is beautiful; accurate, and really feels great in the hand. I was able to fire 50 flawless FMJ rounds through it; I'm confident with JHP ammo it's function will be flawless. I'm going to order some 147 grain JHP ammo (per Chuck's recommendation) and see how that shoots and feeds.

EWA_6.jpg

EWA_7.jpg

EWA_5.jpg

EWA_4.jpg

EWA_3.jpg

EWA_2.jpg

EWA_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom