• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Big E gun shows

Don't laugh - Patriot Act now says anyone who needs things like Sudafed, Nyquil, etc. has to ask for it. It won't be stocked where anyone can get it. Reason? Those things can be used to start a Meth lab. and oh yeah - be prepared to show an ID to get it.

I'm NOT kidding.

M1911 said:
Tried Singulair, but it didn't do anything for me. Neither did Allegra. I can't take Sudafed -- it makes me crazy.

So for me it is Flonase, Zyrtec, and Mucinex. And Rozerem for the insomnia. And a CPAP machine for sleep apnea.

Gettin' old isn't for wimps...

M1911, if you don't mind me asking, how is the Rozerem working? I work in a pharmacy, and I've only dispensed it to one patient of mine, and he said it didn't work for him. I can't go on what just one person says, but noone else has had a script for it. Just professional curiousity. TIA

I work in a pharmacy, and I've only dispensed it to one patient of mine, and he said it didn't work for him.
Hard to say. I've had insomnia off and on for a long time. Seems to run in the family. Wearing the bleeping mask for the CPAP machine doesn't make it any easier. I've been trying to improve my sleep hygiene, but sometimes I screw up (like tonight when I should have been in bed an hour ago.

Put it this way, even with Rozerem, my insomnia is not under control.

Milsurps 4 Me said:
I'll be at Springfield tomorrow morning with my sights set on an SVT40 in my price range. Glock t shirt, black Falcon fishing rods hat and long ponytail are my most noticeable traits. If anyone recognizes me, point me in the right direction for an SVT40.
This could be a packed show. Lots of folks have their tax checks back already.

Stop by the table...I'm sure that we can talk to Greg, he might know or have seen one as he was walking around. There's not much that he doesn't know about Milsurp.

And, you have to talk to him about coming by his shop. I think that you and Jon would have a blast in there....

If you want a good place to eat, go up the road from the Big E and in the Century Plaza is an all you can eat Chinese Buffet. Called Century Buffet. Really good and alot to choose from.

M1911 said:
Hard to say. I've had insomnia off and on for a long time. Seems to run in the family. Wearing the bleeping mask for the CPAP machine doesn't make it any easier. I've been trying to improve my sleep hygiene, but sometimes I screw up (like tonight when I should have been in bed an hour ago.

Put it this way, even with Rozerem, my insomnia is not under control.

Thanks for the info...Sorry it's not working too well [sad]

We need to organize a trip to The Powder Keg when Greg will be there. My attempts haven't been successful either.

C-pher can organize this!

LenS said:
We need to organize a trip to The Powder Keg when Greg will be there. My attempts haven't been successful either.

C-pher can organize this!

We'll have to work this out...

I still have to get Len to Mansfield, so maybe we can make sure that Greg is around at the same time. Good thing is that he's also the President of Mansfield.

And Jon, I've been told that his knowledge of milsurp is right up there with that guy at Marlboro that has the "For display only" booth of milsurps. The one that doesn't sell anything, just has that wall of guns and history.

It's really cool to hear him talk to people about them.

Back
Top Bottom