Biden just took a 15 point lead over Trump

I was reading last night on ARF where one of the members received six mail in ballots at his home address all with different variations of his name.
1596756034706.png

I'm wondering how many voting precincts will count more cast ballots than there are registered voters, like last time.
Is this counting with real math, the new math, common core math, or f*** the several thousand year institution of maths we haz feelz for realz instead?

I'm not voting for Biden. I'm not voting for Trump.
I have a cat, I already spend enough time checking a box for a piece of shit.

Say what you want. Believe what you want.

If you do NOT vote for Trump, then you ARE voting for Biden. Period.

However, if (as your loc suggests) you live in Mass, it doesn't really matter, this state will go Biden.

Still it would be nice to see him win by a lower percentage than he might otherwise.

However, if (as your loc suggests) you live in Mass, it doesn't really matter, this state will go Biden.

Still it would be nice to see him win by a lower percentage than he might otherwise.
Ive been picturing all the liberal buttholes across America puckering if/when Biden just barely ekes out a win in MA on election night.

It will go Biden no question but I have to sleep with myself.

Ive been picturing all the liberal buttholes across America puckering if/when Biden just barely ekes out a win in MA on election night.

I was surprised by how much of Mass voted for Trump, but then saw the past several elections have been in the 60s for D and 30s for R.

Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 10.11.23 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 10.13.27 PM.png

I'll be interested to see whether the percent shifts this election. And I'll take a celebratory shot of tequila if Biden's dementia caused the first close call in decades.

I was surprised by how much of Mass voted for Trump, but then saw the past several elections have been in the 60s for D and 30s for R.

View attachment 378761
View attachment 378762

I'll be interested to see whether the percent shifts this election. And I'll take a celebratory shot of tequila if Biden's dementia caused the first close call in decades.
Yeah, pretty consistent 60/30. Interesting.

View attachment 378761
View attachment 378762

I feel bad for people who live here. Those towns are similar to the towns right across the border in NH. They should be part of NH.

1596830091314.png

You might not have to wait that long if there is actually a debate.
He can barely hold it together for a scripted statement .
Facing off with a master troll with no parachute ?
I could see the S.S. have to wrestle him down on the stage when he goes into meltdown.

I have no doubt they are franticly looking for a way out.

Tin Foil hat time here but I am really starting to wonder if he's going to make it to the election with a still beating heart. I'm not a betting man per se' but I think the odds are increasingly being stacked against him making it to election day or if he wins (God forbid) to his inauguration alive......just sayin'.

Last edited:
I cant see any scenario where they would let him on a stage with Trump. As it is, they must be shitting their pants every time he does a 5 minute scripted, softball interview with a friendly reporter. How could they possibly throw him in the water with a shark like DT?

If anything, there's a danger of Trump dismantling him so badly that he comes off as a bully.

I lived in Royalston for 5 great years--a little town of 1,200--in the area JenkkiMike circled.
It was like a different country than the rest of the state.
We loved it but at my age, blizzards, power outages, and trees dropping on our barn drove us to Arizona.

Back
Top Bottom