• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden just took a 15 point lead over Trump

Looks like the Biden and Kerry families problems with illegal/criminal dealings in Ukraine are heating up again

I feel bad for the dude with the last name “Cockburn”. That’s gotta suck.

BTT.

This mans cognitive decline is so significant, it seems to me he should withdraw his candidacy. Seriously. Am I watching the wrong news or can this guy not get even one sentence out without screwing up his answer, making no sense, or getting extremely agitated?

Even my 17 year old, who has spent a lot of her formative time in front of liberal Trump-hating teachers has now caught on to the fact that this man is not fit to be president.

Maybe I have too much compassion, I actually feel bad for the guy. His handlers who are pushing him deserve severe bad luck and punishment.

🤓
I cant believe none of his family has stepped in yet. If that was my father I wouldn't want him looking like that in front of people. When Reagan was going senile you never saw him in public again, but I guess his family cared about him.

Looks like the Biden and Kerry families problems with illegal/criminal dealings in Ukraine are heating up again

Just in time to have a plausible reason to dump Biden and reinstall Cuomo or maybe even Hillary at the last moment.

Not a bad strategy. We were all looking in the wrong direction...

When is the DNC??? Just get Uncle Joe through that and there isn't a ton to be done about him. Ball is in motion. Caucuses have been voted. Replacing your candidate with anyone BUT the VP would be tantamount to stealing the election. Delay means Trump stays President longer and they won't do that. (Because you try and put in ANY other candidate and the R's sue in USSC and tie it up until Jan 1. So no vote until Jan - unless it's a Donny vs. Joe in which Joe can't serve anyhow. . . . .)

I hear a lot of people talking about how Joe is NOT the candidate and they have a shadow candidate whether that is the VP or someone else. I just don't think they are that smart. A lot of what we perceive as attacks by our enemies is really ignorance, incompetence and apathy on their part. Joltin Joe is 100% prepared to be president in his own mind. He's not shilling for anyone.

When is the DNC??? Just get Uncle Joe through that and there isn't a ton to be done about him. Ball is in motion. Caucuses have been voted. Replacing your candidate with anyone BUT the VP would be tantamount to stealing the election. Delay means Trump stays President longer and they won't do that. (Because you try and put in ANY other candidate and the R's sue in USSC and tie it up until Jan 1. So no vote until Jan - unless it's a Donny vs. Joe in which Joe can't serve anyhow. . . . .)

I hear a lot of people talking about how Joe is NOT the candidate and they have a shadow candidate whether that is the VP or someone else. I just don't think they are that smart. A lot of what we perceive as attacks by our enemies is really ignorance, incompetence and apathy on their part. Joltin Joe is 100% prepared to be president in his own mind. He's not shilling for anyone.

The DNC is in a couple weeks. 8/17. Until then, they can nominate Mickey Mouse if they so choose. After that, it depends. There are provisions up to and including a confirmed President-Elect dying before here takes office.

They dont need a reason to dump Biden......lots of us have been suggesting for months that it will be a brokered primary and they will install someone else

I suspect Cuomo is out because of his assasination of the elderly during covidgate

Klinton is out due to the pedo/maxwell case

Wont be Bernie

That leaves one of the back benchers or a nobody

My bet is that they will try to slide a nobody into the position with a back bench primary candidate as VP candidate

If Biden is dumped, there's either someone waiting in the wings with a masterfully crafted and FUNDED blitzkrieg campaign and s/he'll be nominated instead, or they'll throw in the towel and nominate anybody at all, knowing s/he'll lose.

"Just anyone" will absolutely lose against Trump

They dont need a reason to dump Biden......lots of us have been suggesting for months that it will be a brokered primary and they will install someone else

I suspect Cuomo is out because of his assasination of the elderly during covidgate

Klinton is out due to the pedo/maxwell case

Wont be Bernie

That leaves one of the back benchers or a nobody

My bet is that they will try to slide a nobody into the position with a back bench primary candidate as VP candidate

Perhaps a Piglosi/Schumer run. Wouldn't that suck!!!

BTT.

This mans cognitive decline is so significant, it seems to me he should withdraw his candidacy. Seriously. Am I watching the wrong news or can this guy not get even one sentence out without screwing up his answer, making no sense, or getting extremely agitated?

Even my 17 year old, who has spent a lot of her formative time in front of liberal Trump-hating teachers has now caught on to the fact that this man is not fit to be president.

Maybe I have too much compassion, I actually feel bad for the guy. His handlers who are pushing him deserve severe bad luck and punishment.

🤓

I feel bad for him too. Imagine waking up everyday and having all these people telling you what to wear, where to go, etc. You realize that you must be someone important since you are surrounded by handlers, journalists and have cameras pointed at you, but you aren't sure exactly why. Then you find out that you are running for President and are told to stand in front of cameras and read speeches and then answer questions. Even if you want to drop out and quit, your handlers just humor you and then the next morning it all starts over again.

That would knock Pelosi out of speaker position.......

When is Schumer's next election as senator?

If he's up for re-election this falll that would be a republican dream ticket.....knock out two idiiots with minimal effort because those two are HATED across the country....even by dems
I'm sure some other stupid #### would love to slide into her shoes. LOL

That's cute.

Y'all still think your votes at the polls in November are actually going to count.

The reason for all the vote-by-mail pushes is to give cover to the greatest occurrence of voter fraud in our history.

Of course, they'll just claim it's Donk voters "playing it safe" (despite being younger as a demographic and demonstrably less concerned about the Wuhan):

that will vary wildly from state to state depending on the laws

This is why the trump administration is in process of sueing nevada

more lawsuits against corrupt state actions wrt ballots/elections will emerge over the next 30-60 days
...and the success of those suits will vary wildly, depending on just who appointed the judges.

Meanwhile, you have the likes of NY-27 - where a 41-point lead (!!) evaporated to single-digits when the fraud-by-mail was counted... and nary a soul is raising a stink.

Unless he loses then you're not gonna accomplish anything by tilting at windmills......

Right now he's still in the lead

Its NY

Same sorts of shit happened in 2018 in california with ballot harvesting

Everyone knows its a problem but no one is in a position of power to enact a solution......so I'm not gonna waste cycles on something I cant effect
The problem is they're pushing it EVERYWHERE now. Even - do I need to remind you? - Chris "Mr. Dumass" Sununu is a fan!

Again

Complaining about it accomplishes nothing

If you have a solution then I'm sure lots of people would like to hear it
I do.

We need to BARK. And BARK. And BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK.

Not so much at local/district/county party officers. At STATE officers. The shit is not likely to occur in the small towns and burgs, it IS in the Donk dump cities, so complaining to your local guy won't do.

There needs to be VERY STRICT monitoring of elections procedures.

There needs to be a crew willing to challenge an entire CRATE of ballots if needed - and it WILL be needed. Because they will be coming in with RYDER TRUCKS FILLED WITH CRATES OF BALLOTS. This IS what their game plan is.

Let me know when you have something actionable

Until then I am focused on getting folks that are middle of road voters to vote pro liberty
Voting won't do them a bit of good IF THEIR VOTES AREN'T BEING COUNTED.

I don't know what else I can do to get that through your head. The Donks INTEND TO CHEAT THEIR WAY TO VICTORY. Your middle-road-pro-liberty-voters won't matter.

You're pimping two different things

1. Mail In Ballot Fraud......

Its a real thing and I agree with you that its a problem but I cant do anything about that......if you have a big bank acct and a bunch of lawyers go for it

This IS going to be the decider in November. And no, WE INDIVIDUALLY don't have the means to do so, this is why we have organizations and political parties.
2; Whether or not my vote will count

Yes....my walk in vote and everyone elses vote will count except in unusual municipalities......like the stunt we saw in Philly a couple years back where there were no GOP votes and something like 150% over registered voters all voting dem......we were not gonna win these districts anyway

If their stunt goes as planned, NO IT WON'T.

When you've got an actionable plan let me know.....in the meantime I'm gonna focus on stuff that I CAN do

I don't know what you mean by "actionable" - if in the legal sense, that's going to be up to the Republican Party for the most part, and they are... and as I've already pointed out, that will be to variable success depending of the judges in question.

We're in a REALLY BAD PLACE in this country right now, not merely because of this election nonsense: we allowed a coronavirus to literally infect the public mindset and allow authoritarianism to corrupt the body politic. It is now accepted that executives can dictate CUZ WUHAN!1!!. That SAME mindset - and the fear that has enabled it - has allowed past elections laws to be undermined in favor of "vote by mail" cuz VIRUSSSS! Donks NEVER let a crisis go to waste. They're ALWAYS trying to amass their power, and this time, they've found the trick.

As long as Electoral Votes are not 'mailed in" we should be alright...

The Primary Model is the only model that predicted a Trump victory in 2016. It's at 91% Trump for 2020. This election will be settled one way or the other by fraud - either sufficient fraud for Biden to win or insufficient fraud leaving Biden in his basement. Quite the sh!t sandwich.

Hardly. If they're dragging in crates of fraudulent ballot boxes, states' EC votes will go Donk.
Some states yes, Not all though... right?!

I mean, you can still be the 'runner-up' by winning the Popular Vote...

Some states yes, Not all though... right?!

I mean, you can still be the 'runner-up' by winning the Popular Vote...
Their intention is to make this a clean Donk sweep.

They NEVER want to lose an election AGAIN. It always needs to be "THE PEOPLE'S" victory. And once in power, they intend exactly that.

I don't want to help the Donks but they really screwed up.

They wasted all this time supporting Biden whose dementia is getting so much worse.

I don't know who they could have put in his place but that person could have been built up to be a contender all this time.

The might have to install Hillary.

Moochelle is out since admitting she has depression and is unstable.

I love a great train wreck!

Back
Top Bottom