Biden: Americans need F-15s to fight me

A risky bid for Independents in PA that will likely backfire on Democrats. Same biased polls as ever, but Independents are leaning Rep on a lot of issues.

View attachment 656511
it is very telling how 'ban sales' idea is taking hold.
and none of those supporting the 'ban sales' want to think and put 2 and 2 together, of HOW the government will proceed with that 'ban sales' implementation.

probably why they’re hiring 87,000 doughy slobs at the IRS with the promise of using lethal force against fellow citizens. The blue hairs may not rush to join the military, that’s a big commitment, but, jumping on board with the IRS? You bet they’re going to flock there and that nice pension, plus after years of ratting on their neighbors for not wearing face masks, they need more power. You’ll cut off one of these slovenly Karens in traffic or piss her off on Facebook one day and then voila, this crack hit squad will be at your door! That’s when they’re not running through all of the “R’s” on the voting rolls and making their lives a living hell.

View attachment 656513

Let's hope that the people who take these jobs can even add or subtract because that seems like it's turning into an incredibly rare skill these days.

I’m pretty sure that message wasn’t even meant for us but for the potato’s that support him.

What are you going to bomb with those jets Brandon? A trump supporter insurgent base in the Hindu Kush? The towns in MA that voted red? Who the F are you going to nuke? Idaho? Montana? Get real.

As we all know anyway, nobody needs to face off against the military when we can just remove their supporters. You know, the anti gun, pink haired faggots that never served or even worked a day in their lives. Once they start dropping and realize Uncle Sam isn’t able to protect them, the curtain gets thrown back and they see the emperor has no clothes.

I remember during the BLM riots some dude had the whole city of Dallas upside down for over 3 hours. They finally caught up with him in a parking garage if I remember correctly and that was 1 guy, with 1 rifle, who had the whole city shook up.

When Joe goes rogue on his drone strikes and we'll kill you with tanks plan...........there is always this little tidbit.

Imagine if Donald Trump said the same shit
good beautiful peoples are allowed to say and do all they want. that is why they are good and beautiful.

was same since times when their predecessors enjoyed burning down some other bad people right in the middle of town plazas alive at the stake. 'comply, be like us - or be burned'. nothing really changed.

and that is why, really, people came to america, to go away from all 'that', and now this 'that' is right here and is as glorified as ever.

huh? it has 15 stations for air to ground. it is capable of some damage.
View attachment 656514

That's the F-15E, the Strike Eagle. The basic "mighty mighty Eagle" is only for Air to Air. Even the gun is canted upwards 3 degrees so it gets better range in the air, but makes strafing difficult.

I was in a an Air to Air F-15 unit, so I'm just being difficult.

Biggest problem Biden will face at that point is that not all military fighters and equipment will be on his side. A civil war will fracture the military as well.
They are actively rooting out the young patriots in the military as we speak.

They are actively rooting out the young patriots in the military as we speak.
and one should very carefully look at how russia uses its military 'ethnic diversification' in ukraine and who is fighting there against ukrainian slavs.
as more undocumented immigrants you get here and more of them goes into the service - those will be the people to come after you all to shoot you down at 3am in the morning. and they will show no mercy. as it is how it gets done.

and it is not a conspiracy - it is happening right now, on this very same planet right now. governments know very well how use one kind of people against another, and government is NEVER your friend or has your interests in mind.
but it has to take at least a couple decades of gulag exterminations for the most in the population to get used to such an idea, here it all still just perceived as a useless propaganda. people never want to learn on other`s mistakes.

Our army (like most) is at its worst when fighting asymmetrical wars. We have never figured out how to do it, because doing it well is either expensive or destructive or both, and we lack the patience (except our Green Berets, and there aren't many of those). Doctrinally, our army prefers to hang back, set the conditions it wants, and avoid taking losses. It's a national trait of our military, and it always has been. That kind of army is easy for insurgents to fight.

By definition, a domestic insurgency would be an asymmetrical war.

If we want our army to lose in that scenario (and, on NES, we do), then we should embrace our lack of F-15s and nukes. We should be champing at the bit to fight that asymmetric war. Because there's no way our army can win it.

I can’t believe he is saying stuff like this…they’re trying to provoke someone into doing something stupid..then comes more lockdowns, or worse.
What I really can't believe is that we haven't pushed back on the endless lawless actions of our government over the past 20 years

What I really can't believe is that we haven't pushed back on the endless lawless actions of our government over the past 20 years
more than 20 now, as real shit started from the patriot act. oct 26 2001. that is when law of democracy ended and you entered the same world of lawless dictatorship of the government agencies the rest of this planet suffers from, with very minor exceptions. if ever exceptions, today, really.

his speechwriters know that they can say anything they want, and it will be taken for a truth.

i can even visualize that hypothetical dialog of interns who wrote it -
- the bullet of ar15 goes almost 3 times the speed of sound
-no, let`s say it is the 3 times faster than from any other gun!
then the superior listens to it and says - 'make the 3 into 5'.

Last edited:
challenge accepted.

20 years in Afghanistan and the US couldn't even beat a bunch of goat f***ers in tacomas with AKs, because our leaders lack the will to destroy a foreign goat f***ing enemy. Tell me again, Brandon, how you'll have the will to slaughter millions of Americans on American soil while the world watches.

You retarded old f***.
... bruhhh you miss the last 18months?

He was content letting 80 million get some experiment or starve

He don't give a f*** and neither does the rest of the world.... they're actively rooting for it.

Killing thousands of americans probably wouldnt even rate a delay in his vacation

We know where your F-15s are. Do you know where our AR-15s are?
F-15's are sitting on the runway at Barnes AFB in Westfield, my AR is in my safe. The Leftists must keep doubling down because they have labeled us deplorable white supremacists, irredeemable racists who can't be dealt with and must be destroyed. They backed themselves into a corner and are looking at total defeat in November.

you can destroy a lot of things quickly with an F15,
so if you want to rule over rubble, it is a fantastic option.
you cannot police a population with an F15 and expect to have anything left to rule over.
you need people on the ground to oppress a population and they move slower and take less damage than your typical fighter aircraft

Back
Top Bottom