Biden: Americans need F-15s to fight me

Ehh, the video is marked "Popuilar Front". You DO know that this is an extreme Left org, don't you? These people are left of Weather Underground! Antifa is a mild offshoot of the Popular Front!
Holy crap dude. Every firearm pictured is manufactured. That's the point. How do you tax a firearm made in a basement? On an Ender or forged, or whatever? You can't. The time to stop it has long past. It's too late. You can stop the signal, Mal!
Anyone can put any watermark on any video, and many things have the same names. Most of the people in the video aren't about POLITICS, but about the shear joy of creation.

So let me get this straight:

You have a family that depends on your income to eat and have a roof above their heads. The government says you must surrender your gun or go to prison. If you go to prison, your family starves and goes homeless because the bank account is empty and the mortgage hasn't been paid. You would put your life and the lives of your family on the line for a gun?

Keep in mind, 64% of Americans are one paycheck away from abject poverty. Less than 5% have enough in the bank account to survive without income for up to 6 months.

Revolution is when there is nothing left. The US has a LOT to lose before it gets there.
Not just yes, but hell yes.
In fact, if you haven't noted who the local opfor is in your AO, you failed recon. When the chair is against the wall, why play defense, that is a losing strategy.

Strict scrutiny pretty much rules out anything effective the anti’s can/will try. Punitive taxes, fees, etc.

I’m not saying the anti’s won’t do it. I’m just saying they will have to go completely mask-off, and exercise hard power, effectively ending the constitution, and all pretenses of democracy and legitimacy.

The anti’s have lost on all fronts legally, and it’s just a long and tedious mopping up operation now (applying strict scrutiny). But they believe themselves to be so morally right that they may completely stop caring about courts, laws, etc.

While I’m focusing on 2a, this obviously extends wayyyy beyond the 2a.
Correct!

...no... not for a gun. For your rights.

Are your rights worth risking your life for? That's the essence of everything this country is meant to represent, and the citizens' answer to that question determines a lot about how vital our republic will remain.

How about it? Are your rights worth risking your life for? What do you think?
Yes, but my situation is different from others. I'm retired and no one depends on me financially supporting them anymore. Back in my working life the govt. could easily destroy me because of my line of civilian work and being in the Military. An arrest would have ended my ability to support myself and daughter and most folks are in this situation. Example is the FBI/DOJ going after Trump admin personal, they are sending a message to the public that they will NOT tolerate any challenge to their power. Advocate draining the swamp and you will be harassed, doxed, investigated, and threatened with destruction. Just look at the IRS leaks of tax returns of selected wealthy Americans and now the leak of the Oath Keepers roster. When will the FBI infiltrate Antifa and expose their leadership and financing? NEVER because they are protected by the swamp. The swamp/Govt. has taken a stand against the people/Trump and they're playing for keeps.

Yes, but my situation is different from others. I'm retired and no one depends on me financially supporting them anymore. Back in my working life the govt. could easily destroy me because of my line of civilian work and being in the Military. An arrest would have ended my ability to support myself and daughter and most folks are in this situation. Example is the FBI/DOJ going after Trump admin personal, they are sending a message to the public that they will NOT tolerate any challenge to their power. Advocate draining the swamp and you will be harassed, doxed, investigated, and threatened with destruction. Just look at the IRS leaks of tax returns of selected wealthy Americans and now the leak of the Oath Keepers roster. When will the FBI infiltrate Antifa and expose their leadership and financing? NEVER because they are protected by the swamp. The swamp/Govt. has taken a stand against the people/Trump and they're playing for keeps.

I don't disagree at all. An arrest would do the same for me that it would have for you. We all deal with these things.

And I'll also add that I'm keenly aware there are a lot of things I would NOT do to defend my own rights. I'm honest enough to admit that. My post above was more general, it wasn't a challenge.

I don't think very many people in the current US would risk their lives for their rights. I think the vitality of our country right now reflects that: we are a shadow of what we used to be. I think this doesn't end well, mostly because not enough people will step up. And I generally include myself there. It would take A LOT to get me to risk my livelihood.

It's not a good state of affairs.

When will the FBI infiltrate Antifa and expose their leadership and financing? NEVER because they are protected by the swamp.
Crazy talk. Antifa hates everyone who's not as extreme as they are. Even classical liberals and libertarians are "just" tolerated by Antifa. Antifa hates the government too. The difference is, that they hate us more than they hate the government. The government tolerates them as long as they keep attacking you and not the government.

So let me get this straight:

You have a family that depends on your income to eat and have a roof above their heads. The government says you must surrender your gun or go to prison. If you go to prison, your family starves and goes homeless because the bank account is empty and the mortgage hasn't been paid. You would put your life and the lives of your family on the line for a gun?

Keep in mind, 64% of Americans are one paycheck away from abject poverty. Less than 5% have enough in the bank account to survive without income for up to 6 months.

Revolution is when there is nothing left. The US has a LOT to lose before it gets there.
What will happen to you after you surrender that gun will make all the rest of that look like a Sunday school picnic.
You think that once you hand it over we'll all be pals and kiss and make up ?
As insano has already stated , you are already an enemy of the state.
Now you're an unarmed and helpless enemy of the state.
What happens to enemies of the state in dictatorships ?
And yes that includes your wife and kids.

Crazy talk. Antifa hates everyone who's not as extreme as they are. Even classical liberals and libertarians are "just" tolerated by Antifa. Antifa hates the government too. The difference is, that they hate us more than they hate the government. The government tolerates them as long as they keep attacking you and not the government.
I believe that Antifa members are supported by Soro's and other anti- Western Civilization/Capitalist groups which are aligned with radical Leftist's supported/tolerated by the extreme left of the Dem party. The Swamp, FBI, DOJ, State Dept, etc. is populated by leftist Dems intent on keeping their power and jobs and Antifa are useful idiots who attack the left's enemies which is us. Why are Antifa members never prosecuted by DA's, prosecutors while Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, Conservatives, former Trump admin personal are harassed, intimidated, arrested and prosecuted? No coincidence, It's intimidation tactics only the govt. could get away with and backed, encouraged by Dementia Joe's handlers.

Back
Top Bottom