• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Beverly Hills residents want gun permits...

allen-1

NES Member
Their local DA in a fundraiser letter said:
On Wednesday, Gascón held a press conference defending his controversial rollbacks on bail and and additional time for using a gun during a crime, as well as charging juveniles as adults.

“We have set a path for ourselves,” said Gascón, “and turned around the criminal legal system in the country in a way that will be more humane, more equitable and, above all, will create a safer environment for all of us.”

Looks like the residents don't agree with him.

Critics called his remarks “tone-deaf.”

Few people interviewed by The Post, including police, said they favored mass incarceration. “You shouldn’t be in jail for the rest of your life,” said police officer Robinson. “But if the three offenses happened to be violent offenses, the probability is that you probably have committed at least 30 crimes of the same nature and they haven’t been caught.”

Beverly Hills residents have organized themselves, block-by-block and in nine city zones, for self-defense. The emergency preparedness committees, Just in Case Beverly Hills, were started by Vera Markowitz, a former 1960s radical who was a member of the New Left Students for a Democratic Society before moving to Beverly Hills.

Private security executive Bryce Eddy runs Covered Six. One of his clients is the city of Beverly Hills, which hired his firm in June of 2020 after looters smashed store windows on Rodeo Drive.

“The police were overwhelmed,” said Eddy. “In October 2020 we were out there with 22 vehicles and 40 armed guys per shift for 80 armed guys a day. We reduced crime by almost 40 percent. They kept us on until January. After we left, crime spiked back up 90 percent.”

In February, three alleged gang members stole a $500,000 Richard Mille RM 11-03 Flyback Chronograph watch off the arm of a man eating lunch at the Beverly Hills restaurant Il Pastaio. The same month, criminals robbed seven people of their Rolexes in neighborhoods bordering Beverly Hills.

“I’ve always been anti-gun,” said Debbie Mizrahie of Beverly Hills. “But I am right now in the process of getting myself shooting lessons because I now understand that there may be a need for me to know how to defend myself and my family. We’re living in fear.”

During Black Lives Matter protests last year, Mizrahie told The Post, her neighbor’s home was firebombed with Molotov cocktails.

“My kids were outside and they saw a huge explosion,” she said. “[The neighbor’s] backyard went up in smoke. Trees burned down … But it’s only gotten worse. Beverly Hills has been targeted.”

Quotes from Beverly Hills residents arming themselves with guns in wake of violence

During Black Lives Matter protests last year, Mizrahie told The Post, her neighbor’s home was firebombed with Molotov cocktails.

Hummmm. If only there was a thread on NES about this exact subject. 😉

Part of me wants to tell them to suck it as they created their own hell hole. But everyone deserves the right to self defense. Even these scumbags.

Haha.

You get what you ask for good and hard. Normally I would support their 2A efforts but I know they all probably voted for Biden and Gascon etc. so they can still be invited to fancy cocktail parties.
This.....let them learn the hard way. Its the ONLY way they MIGHT wake the fxck up.

Part of me wants to tell them to suck it as they created their own hell hole. But everyone deserves the right to self defense. Even these scumbags.
You are aware that these are the type of people that are discovering they may want to defend themselves, but still think someone like you should just call 911 still right?

I hope they are scared shitless .
They've been sitting in their gated communities above it all for far too long.
welcome_to_the_jc27bb.0.jpg

Is he really? Technically, he’s 1 for 1 right?
Almost had himself a twofer!!

Sounds like their constitutional right to keep and bear arms is being infringed. Unfortunately it’s what they wanted. Make your bed, sleep in it buttercup.

You get what you pay for, the Libs are doubling down in SF, LA, Philly, NYC, etc. They're true believers and living in a bubble. WE are at WAR with them and they are winning because they have the media and the swamp behind them. Great interview in Saturday's WSJ with Norman Podhoretz, former editor of Jewish intellectual magazine Commentary. He acknowledges we are in a Civil War in America and the left is winning because they are true kool-aid drinkers and the Right is fractured. We'll see what happens after the Midterms when the Dems get hammered and lose the House and Senate and we go back to a stalemate. Will they encourage rioting like they threatened if Trump was re-elected? I hope so, if we don't crush them NOW WE(the Country) are DOOMED!

You get what you pay for, the Libs are doubling down in SF, LA, Philly, NYC, etc. They're true believers and living in a bubble. WE are at WAR with them and they are winning because they have the media and the swamp behind them. Great interview in Saturday's WSJ with Norman Podhoretz, former editor of Jewish intellectual magazine Commentary. He acknowledges we are in a Civil War in America and the left is winning because they are true kool-aid drinkers and the Right is fractured. We'll see what happens after the Midterms when the Dems get hammered and lose the House and Senate and we go back to a stalemate. Will they encourage rioting like they threatened if Trump was re-elected? I hope so, if we don't crush them NOW WE(the Country) are DOOMED!
A Kyle rittenhouse around every corner!

Back
Top Bottom