• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Best rear BUS for a stock AR front sight.

Well, an awful lot of people here on NES disagree with you. Tough to go back and find quotes so much later, but when it was going on there was no doubt as to justifying a boycott.

I can't remember all the details of events, but I sure as hell remember who I will NEVER do business with.

Well, an awful lot of people here on NES disagree with you. Tough to go back and find quotes so much later, but when it was going on there was no doubt as to justifying a boycott.

I can't remember all the details of events, but I sure as hell remember who I will NEVER do business with.

Probably I don't have much opinion on Ruby Ridge cause I was living in Japan that year, so there was no coverage of it, otherwise I'd feel differently.

Probably I don't have much opinion on Ruby Ridge cause I was living in Japan that year, so there was no coverage of it, otherwise I'd feel differently.

People got killed cause they told a guy the wrong court date and new it. Really should read up on it , and you'd understand why most free men want nothing todo with any one connected to it.

People got killed cause they told a guy the wrong court date and new it. Really should read up on it , and you'd understand why most free men want nothing todo with any one connected to it.

Yes, I need to read up on it. By the time I got back to the US the story was over.

Yes, I need to read up on it. By the time I got back to the US the story was over.

Yes, you really do owe it to yourself. I was unaware of it also until it was talked about here on NES. Very easy to get more info than you want. Your blood should be boiling by the time you're done reading.

Back
Top Bottom