• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Best $40 I've spent in a while

Picked up a LASERLYTE laser boresighter this past weekend. I bought it to roughly sight in a set of M-16A2 style sights I installed on my 10/22, just to get them close before heading to the range. Being that I don't have any scoped rifles I figured this was going to be a one-time use item boy was I wrong. After bringing my sight picture in line with laser I dry fired a couple times for shits/giggles and noticed some jump to the laser dot with my trigger pull, being slightly anal retentive I could not put my rifle down until I had adjusted my trigger pull to a more acceptable level of movement. Two hours / three firearms later I came to the conclusion that this is a fun and useful training tool and possibly the best 40 bucks I have spent in quite some time.

They are a nice tool. I used one to initially sight in my Trijicon Tripower and noticed the same thing. It's a great tool for trigger control drills. I founf the same thing useful when I added LaserGrips to my Colt Defender last year. I bought my bore laser at Wally World thinking it would be a waste of money. As usual, I was wrong and it's been great.

Thanks for the info. I was on the fence about buying the LASERLYTE. Never thought to use it help with my trigger control. Learn something new everyday.

-Kurt

Back
Top Bottom