• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Belt from thebeltman.net

Just wanted to mention that I just received a new belt from the Beltman today. Talk about outstanding quality. The belt that I purchased tapers from 1.5 inches on the back and sides to 1.25 inches at the from so it looks sharp with chinos. It easily provides ample support for whatever rig I want to wear: IWB or OWB.

I can't recommend these belts enough - all my future belts will come from the Beltman.

David

I have to agree. I bought two 2" belts from the Belt Man a couple of years ago and they are still going strong. I wear them every day and on the occasion when I use an IWB holster, the belt is very steady. I would recommend this vendor.

+1

I own four beltman belts now. My first two don't fit any more because I've lost 70 pounds! Still, for $15 I can send tham back to him to be shortened from the buckle end. I'll do that when I get down near my target weight and my waist size stabilizes.

I splurged on my next two - one is black sharkskin and the other is a really nice brown elephant skin. Incredible quality - I also wear them every day. I'll never wear another belt.

+1 here too.
I've had two Beltman belts for about 4 or 5 years now and they are great. I have a 1 1/4" and a 1 3/4" belt. I just took a look at his website and he seems to be expanding. I'm glad to see that.
http://www.thebeltman.net/

-Cuz.

Back
Top Bottom