Bellingham wallyworld has remington mega packs in stock

This is a tale of the good, the bad and the ugly.

I got the word that the bellingham walmart had just got a bunch of the remington 250 round mega packs in so I hotfooted it right over there.

The good, they had several of the .45ACP in stock and there was actually a warm body behind the counter.

The bad, I shuffle through the 1" stack of credit cards, permits, licenses, membership cards etc and hand my LTC to the blue haired lady behind the counter (all the while thinking that she would look more at home in the knitting supply dept) she proceeds to hand it back and tell me it's expired.
As I take it back to look at it, she says what about that one, pointing to my green card which is now on top of my little stack of cards. I said that's different, it's a machine gun license. She then says in a very snotty tone "humph, must be real hard to kill a deer with a machine gun" So many replies raced through my mind, but I bit my tongue and just said that anyone who worked in the hunting department aught to know that it is illegal to hunt anything with a machine gun. Her reply was "then what do you need one of those for?" I ignored that and very nicely pointed out to her that my LTC was valid until june 2013. After reexamining it, she rang up my sale.

The ugly, the blue haired troll behind the counter.

Whenever someone asks why you need something like that, I respond " I don't need it, I already have it..."

Back
Top Bottom