Barry from iraqveteran8888 wont be returning to the youtube channel anymore.

looks worse than it is to me. The stolen property thing could easily be a mistake. If its his first OUI, there's a good chance it could be expunged eventually. Not an easy road but hopefully he can get his rights back.

This guy is in Georgia. I don't know if he will even lose his rights, nor should he given all three of those charges are misdemeanors or traffic infractions.

Do we know that Barry is considered a PP at this point? I read he lost his job at the Pawn shop, but that does not mean he's a PP. It could be the stolen property issues that cost him his job.

Just wondering if this is a supposition or fact?

Do we know that Barry is considered a PP at this point? I read he lost his job at the Pawn shop, but that does not mean he's a PP. It could be the stolen property issues that cost him his job.

Just wondering if this is a supposition or fact?

Its all speculation lol .
I'm pretty sure it's common practices at a pawn shop you let people go till legal matters are taken care of .

Its all speculation lol .
I'm pretty sure it's common practices at a pawn shop you let people go till legal matters are taken care of .

I hope it's something stupid. I like the old guy.

Oh, wait a minute, I'm a year older than he is, almost to the day.

:)

Damn. I remember some gun gripe where Barry was talking about some relative always robbing gas stations and such, and it reminded me of the Grandpa on Squidbillies. Especially since they're both in Georgia.
[video=youtube_share;7QOVezkrAxo]http://youtu.be/7QOVezkrAxo[/video]
Sucks though, probably weak charges.

Not that I condone drunk driving in any way, shape or form. But my Father was telling me about when he was younger the cops would make you leave your car and then most likely give you a ride home. Times have certainly changed...

Not that I condone drunk driving in any way, shape or form. But my Father was telling me about when he was younger the cops would make you leave your car and then most likely give you a ride home. Times have certainly changed...

back in my day cops would just take bribes. A friend of mine was pulled over somewhere in Worcester county after having a few, cop walked up to the window and realized the situation and asked how much it's worth to him. Buddy just cashed his paycheck, $500 dollars later he's home and not in jail.

back in my day cops would just take bribes. A friend of mine was pulled over somewhere in Worcester county after having a few, cop walked up to the window and realized the situation and asked how much it's worth to him. Buddy just cashed his paycheck, $500 dollars later he's home and not in jail.

I would take that deal any day of the week over the current cost of even a first offense.

I heard the DUI and receiving stolen property story as it appears the arrest info has been posted online, it may or may not be accurate but depending on the details it may be more or less serious than it appears. We obviously don't know all the facts and should not rush to judgment like the guy who questioned if Barry raped or killed somebody. I sure would not want people jumping to those conclusions about me if I got into trouble.

I know a guy in Mass who didn't lose his firearms until his 6th DWI! Granted that was 15-20 years ago but who knows if barry has a good lawyer he may get out of this with a slap on the wrist depending on the details.

I can't count the number of times on one hand the Highway patrol called our house and asked me to come pick up dad from the side of the highway cause he was pulled over. The first time I was only 15. Times change...

RIP Barry [sad2]

sazy2u4u.jpg

Wow, that's a shock. IV8888 hasn't been the same since he has been off the "air". Barry and Eric were a great combination that hasn't found its equal on the channel.

Yeah I miss him too. Personally I've never liked chad. I don't know why but he just strikes me weird. I love Ray though.

Eric had mentioned Barry had his demons which sounds like a drug /alcohol problem. Really is too bad, I enjoyed his rants / info very much. Eric has been doing a damn good job by himself IMHO. Barry would be proud.

people screw up. myself included.
grateful he didn't hurt anyone.
none of us learn to change when things are going well.
prayer for him and his family, but ultimately the details are none of my business.

Back
Top Bottom