Barry from iraqveteran8888 wont be returning to the youtube channel anymore.

If this was posted previously, or is a dupe, please let me know and request for this to be deleted.
Apparently, he is in some kind of legal trouble. He was honestly the best part of that youtube channel.
barry.jpg
Iraqveteran8888 Thanks for the support guys, we are doing everything we can to assist Barry but at the end of the day he has to face his demons aloneFebruary 10 at 5:26pm

Iraqveteran8888 Eric, no that is bullshit, he does not have cancer. I cannot elaborate on it. He probably won't be back in the videos. Basically he screwed up and will have to deal with the consequences. That being said, I have worked my butt off the produce the youtube content and have every intention of moving forward
February 10 at 5:02pm

Iraqveteran8888 Juano, Barry probably isn't going to be back. He is in legal trouble and will probably be going to jail unfortunately
February 10 at 3:55pm

That is too bad.

I watched one of his videos last week when they introduced the new guy at the shop. I rarely comment on videos, but in this one i used the analogy of family guy saying "This feels like when Family guy killed off Brian...". A day later eric responded to my comment saying "its not my decision". So that seems to go along with your description. Too bad I liked Barry.

I cant find any information on this at all besides what i saw on facebook. Its odd, if someone with any tie with the firearms industry did anything here, the news would be all over it. I honestly cant find a single thing about it online.

Where is the shop? You could source the local police log and such. I looked for the Jonesboro GA police log where they are located but couldn't find anything. I hope that it is nothing firearm related, no one needs that.

It's funny usually if you are charged or arrested for something you can get some hits with google.
Sucks I thought Barry was the best part of the videos

Which one was Barry?

barry2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom